Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford v Crystal Palace tonight

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Living in south east London and mates (with Palace fans), I now know what Millwall fans and Charlton fans told me back in the 90s is so true. And they still tell me now that Palace are the most deluded fans in Britain they always think they are superior.. Having seen enough of both teams live I don't think many of their players will get in the Albion team and think the game in March is going to be a bit of a reality shock, but then they will all as usual hide from the truth...

Perhaps Brighton, Millwall and Charlton fans should look at the league table.

Or the fact that none of them have managed to beat us recently.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Perhaps Brighton, Millwall and Charlton fans should look at the league table.

Or the fact that none of them have managed to beat us recently.

Two of them finished higher than you last season, or can your blinkers not spot that?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
No, I still don't think you know what overtaking is. Or indeed what a retard is. Your insecurity shows in your need for insults... enjoy the win, it's a good one.

Firstly, you're a Palace fan on a BHAFC board, don't get upset about insults. Or would this particular poor little eagle prefer if we all discussed things in a (puts on posh voice) 'very proper and constructive manner'?

When I said overtaking you(if you'd have read my earlier posts properly), I ment as a football club as a whole, not necessarily on league position, although that will come naturally

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
Firstly, you're a Palace fan on a BHAFC board, don't get upset about insults. Or would this particular poor little eagle prefer if we all discussed things in a (puts on posh voice) 'very proper and constructive manner'?

When I said overtaking you(if you'd have read my earlier posts properly), I ment as a football club as a whole, not necessarily on league position, although that will come naturally

What makes you think im upset by your insults ? Im not, they always make me laugh, and I enjoy pointing out that only the insecure do such things. You lot are all insecure and just bang on about attendances because you cant beat us, even if you have had one season where you finished higher. So you are overtaking us you say, interesting how you gauge that really. But lets see at the end of the season. Anyone can say 'we will do this, we will do that' blah blah blah - but lets see if you actually can eh ? Big crowds dont make you successful - just ask Leeds.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I see the more moronic element of your support was out last night.

Ripping out seats and luzzing them into your OWN fans leaving two requiring hospital treatment.

Yeah, I read about that. Destroying seats and throwing them at their own fans, not even our idiots have done that.

Let's hope none of those animals are in Brighton on 17th March.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Our form is irrelevant, it has nothing to do with the performance of our first team.
Fair point.

Your defense is better than ours but in terms of goal scoring/creating you don't even come close.
No disagreements there either. But (not including Upson, who's just joined), you don't think anyone from our back 5 would get in your starting 11. Don't you see how that's a bit weird?

Feb 14, 2010
You are correct of course , they do however enable you to pay the bills !

When did Palace worry about paying the bills, they have been insolvent at least twice recently. This is probably why the fans that palace do have are not that worried that there is not many of them.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
What makes you think im upset by your insults ? Im not, they always make me laugh, and I enjoy pointing out that only the insecure do such things. You lot are all insecure and just bang on about attendances because you cant beat us, even if you have had one season where you finished higher. So you are overtaking us you say, interesting how you gauge that really. But lets see at the end of the season. Anyone can say 'we will do this, we will do that' blah blah blah - but lets see if you actually can eh ? Big crowds dont make you successful - just ask Leeds.

Again I said AS A CLUB we are overtaking you or have already, league position will follow.
But as you said here below let's not make wild predictions .

Originally Posted by FinchleyEagle
Really ? I dont think you understand what overtaking means. You have us to play at home, that doesnt help your point, as we all know you always bottle it against us. You'll get done by Hull tomorrow, so that will be 10 points behind, 1 game in hand and us to play at yours. Lets even say you win the game in hand - 7 points. Then you play us, 10 points again. Remind me what the overtaking thing was ??

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Would that be the rock around which the one of the worst defensive records in the top half of the league is built ? plus the rock that conceded 4 to Preston & Stoke in the Cups ? :lolol::ffsparr::lolol:

5th best defence in the division :tosser:

Yeah, I read about that. Destroying seats and throwing them at their own fans, not even our idiots have done that.

Let's hope none of those animals are in Brighton on 17th March.

Nah. They might rock up in Seaford or Lewes though :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here