Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Watford or Leicester in the Final?

Feb 3, 2013
`We'll not be playing in any final as we'll lose to Palace. You're all tempting fate big time. We'll never get promoted under Gus. He'll lose us the semi against Palace.

I will be very relieved if we actually get to Wembley, winning there would just be a bonus for umpteen years of bragging rights. Best not to be too confident and remember that he who laughs last laughs longest.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
You're not going up
You're not going up
You're not going, You're not going
You're not going up
View attachment 42387

Some Karma about Forest not making the play offs. Not a fan of Billy Davies and he didn't get off to a good start by holding his 'post'-match press conference before the game and telling them he would not be speaking to them after the game. His justification when challenged (at length) about it by reporters as it being Forest's biggest game of the season and that the Press would want his reaction after the game was that today 'is all about the fans'. Given that Forest got turned over by Leicester it would be interesting to see how the press react now. Won't do Davies any favours.

Of course the last game of the season is a chance to pay tribute to fans but you would think Davies would have relished doing a post match press conference especially if they had qualified for the play offs. Doesn't normally seem exactly camera shy or short of a quote of two, so begs the question did he bottle out of facing the press, which seems odd. Maybe he fears the revolving door at Forest?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just like Palace was inevitable for the semi final, Watford is inevitable for the final. Written in the stars innit :shrug:

Good. They are no better than us. On that one day, they dished out a beating. At Wembley? I back us. No question.

I will be very relieved if we actually get to Wembley, winning there would just be a bonus for umpteen years of bragging rights. Best not to be too confident and remember that he who laughs last laughs longest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Good. They are no better than us. On that one day, they dished out a beating. At Wembley? I back us. No question.

Watford comprehensively spanked us at Withdean. Every single person I spoke to at the Amex today wanted them to bugger off up to the Prem automatically so we could meet non-threat Dull Hull somewhere in the playoff process. No worries, we'll just do it the hard way then.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
`We'll not be playing in any final as we'll lose to Palace. You're all tempting fate big time. We'll never get promoted under Gus. He'll lose us the semi against Palace.

You're a jolly old soul aren't you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here