**** Watford FC vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official match thread ****

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
1-3 Paynter x2, CMS

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Anybody got any commentary from Seagulls Player? Mines connected but no sound whatsoever. Uncle C, are you out there?

Same problem here. Can't get the Watford stream to give any sound either.

My bad. The clocks went back an hour in the UK over the weekend. The commentary doesn't normally kick in until about 15 minutes before the game starts. We've got another half hour to wait. :jester:

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
windows 7 hell this afternoon....so hoping for a win as laptop comes back to being half alive after major heart surgery.

FloridaGull

Aug 17, 2011
1957-58 ... last game of the season ... Brighton 6 Watford 0 ... Adrian Thorne scored 5 ... gained us promotion ... my favorite ever Brighton game ... any other old-timers out there?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
god barnes is crap rodreguez and smith please no barnes

Barnes still top scorer

1957-58 ... last game of the season ... Brighton 6 Watford 0 ... Adrian Thorne scored 5 ... gained us promotion ... my favorite ever Brighton game ... any other old-timers out there?
yes but did not see to much of it as I was on the shoulders of my mates brother who for some reason could not keep still.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Me me me. I was there too.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Paynter for Barnes, only change

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here