**** Watford FC vs Brighton and Hove Albion - Official match thread ****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
I'm afraid however you look at it, a professional football team incapable of producing one single shot on goal in 94 minutes of football is abysmal.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I hope Vicente and Buckley are fit for Sunday.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Disappointing - yes
End of the world? - no

The remainder of this week will be a very good test of Poyet's managerial skills!

Based upon Gus's previous reactions in this situation, I will not expect to see anything profoundly different on Sunday against Barnsley.

In fact, and at the risk of being shot down by the "rose tinted glasses brigade", I am rather nervous about the next couple of fixtures. As a few people have correctly pointed out on here tonight, we have been sussed out and we need to adapt our game and start scoring some f-ing goals again!

Good night.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't know why Gary Chivers reckons we should've come away with a point. Evidently a big fat ZERO shots on target means nothing to him. And on that bombshell...

..'night all.

It could have been a 0-0 , Watford's goal came off Calde's arse into the net.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
One positive is that we're better defensively but it's totally screwed us as an attacking force.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
10 points from top,11 points from bottom,chill out everybody.Would take that at the end of the season,so keep the faith:cheers:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Totally agree. But there is a long way to go this season and we will get a win to give us some confidence. Keep the faith!

Oh i know, i have faith. It just seems a bit inevitable that this has happened. We'll tonk some side soon. But atm our players are desperately low on confidence an our tactics have been found out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
y would dunk need to be rested????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I don't know because I don't see him in training every week, but I doubt he's been left out without good reason.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why do none of your posts amount to any more than seven or eight words?....How easy it is just to insult, do you actually have an opinion or do just just insult those who have, if they don't agree with your own?

They don't actually ....but nice of u to notice them...perhaps u might say something sensible..always first time for everything

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
It's all well and good passing and passing to death but at what point do we realize that we need to speed things up and get into the opposition penalty area. Teams sit back and watch then score and sit back again... Too predictable I'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports