Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Waterproof coat advice

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A 14st 36 year old in a Superdry jacket. Nice. I stick with my Chav comment then!

I agree it probably is a good jacket. Just that it happens to say super dry on it. And i can assure you the target market is definately not 25 - 40! The lesbian bit wasnt a target market either it has happened that way becuase most lesbians tend to dress like teenage boys.

Oh and I'm 30 just incase you still think im old and cant see how cool Super Dry is.

Oh and the most important point you seem to have missed. This thread is asking for advice on a waterproof jacket. Although your windcheater may be warm, as the name suggest it is not renowned for its waterproof excellence!! Splash resistant at best

Now now oz, calm down you havnt got to wear it!
He does say its waterproof and it was a freebie!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Hi
Looking at getting decent light waterproof coat for walking the dog
More worried about sweating inside than getting wet from outside (I get hot easily!!!)
Looking to spend up to £100 and like north face hyvent or gore tex paclite but neither have a lining
Any advice welcome

Cheers

If you go on Cotswolds outdoors. They have a great rang of jackets. I have a jack wolfskin one which is 90pound at the moment and its great. They have a massive sale section.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
http://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/?cm_mmc=PPC-_-Cotswold%20Outdoor-UK-BG-Exa-Eng-SE-_-Cotswold+Outdoor-_-Google&_$ja=kw:cotswold%7Ccgn:Cotswold%7Ccgid:2653885852%7Ctsid:36976%7Ccn:Cotswold+Outdoor-UK-BG-Exa-Eng-SE-Rest%7Ccid:70529572%7Clid:102683704%7Cmt:Exact%7Cnw:search%7Ccrid:24133059532%7Cdvc:t%7Cadp:1t1&gclid=CNPkgZS2r7kCFXMgtAod1WcAsQ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here