Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Water flossers... Opinions.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cheers, I'll hold fire until Friday as that's when the next Amazon festival of conspicuous unnecessary expenditure kicks off. £50 is what I'm looking at .... Not sure about refurbished though, tooth brushes and underpants are the two things that I draw the line at for second hand.
And rubber johnnies, of course.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Surely the whole point of going to a dental hygenist is so that you don't have to floss
Ditto proctologist so I don't have to wipe my arse after a Double Douglas? ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
My dental hygienist has suggested I get one and recommend one that I've just looked at and costs over £200.

That's not going to happen.

There's a a bewildering array of them available and I was wondering if any of you fine folk have and recommendations for one at a more modest price?

What with Amazon's festival of spending on shit I was looking at £50ish as long as that gets me something that is any good.

Any thoughts?
This one at £50 seems to fit the bill
IMG_1744.jpeg

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
You might have to explain that to some of the old codgers on here. 😂😂
It's a 'dance' called 'The Floss', that comes from an online game called Fortnite. The characters could do it in game a few years back & then kids would just do it. The clip is the 'whole' dance and it's actually quite difficult & left you open to ridicule from kids if you failed. Not that I ever tried! :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here