Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was this a bad thing to have done?

Jul 7, 2003
I could tell you their names but I don't want to ruin the poor child's life!

I assume you have done the decent thing and informed Social Services so that the poor child can be taken away from the parents and given a chance in life.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I thought use of the c word on baby clothing was always inappropriate, but I think you have found the exception.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
The gag is very route one. it's a shame he has to rely on the C word to get a cheap laugh. The recipient's father was obviously in on the gag if indeed he exists. if he does exist I doubt if he is really a Palace fan. The hysterical response to this somewhat basic even if not crass comment gives some clues as to how the Nazi supporters might have thought it was a good idea to gas the Jews to death.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just forwarded the OP post and piccy to some non-BHA mates. First reply - not impressed. "You lot must be really bitter" . . . .

:lolol:

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
The gag is very route one. it's a shame he has to rely on the C word to get a cheap laugh. The recipient's father was obviously in on the gag if indeed he exists. if he does exist I doubt if he is really a Palace fan. The hysterical response to this somewhat basic even if not crass comment gives some clues as to how the Nazi supporters might have thought it was a good idea to gas the Jews to death.

Bloody hell!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Agree with the sentiment and sure it raised a chuckle but I wouldn't put the C word on any kids clothing
Agreed - and for that reason it goes beyond a joke. It's the language rather than the sentiment.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

You seem to have just equated football fans laughing at a rude joke between two friends with supporting the holocaust, and have done so whilst calling other people's reactions 'hysterical'. I hope this was a convoluted joke. If not, my brain hurts.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
You seem to have just equated football fans laughing at a rude joke between two friends with supporting the holocaust, and have done so whilst calling other people's reactions 'hysterical'. I hope this was a convoluted joke. If not, my brain hurts.

That's guilt Stato. Guilt!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Wow. That is a Rutherford-esque OLYMPIC-sized leap in logic there.

Extraordinary statement.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

Errr....sorry it gives no clues whatsoever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here