Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was this a bad thing to have done?

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
on a similar theme.. i have a close male chum who unfortunately is palace.
for one christmas i received a mug..... It was a 'keep calm and support bha' one. then i saw the other side!
he had the mug delivered from club shop, then sent it off to a company to have , ...'nah, palace until i die really' written on it too! needless to say i was SO chuffed...hm! almost as chuffed as i was when i received my furry cow fart cushion wearing a small child's t-shirt emblazoned with 'crystal palace's no 1 fan' on it.
it is fine... i have sought revenge...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't see your avatar [MENTION=29276]KT17[/MENTION], but if that isn't your avatar then why isn't it?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Hahahaha! I love that you went full on for the C word. You could have been light-hearted, you could have just said, my dad's a "wally" or something similar. But no, you went all in.

:lolol: :bowdown:

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
Well, for starters I did not actually say or imply it wasn't funny. [albeit it's not exactly side splitting] It's just that I don't believe it is fact.

I had it made in Germany and air-mailed it to 'Dad' who also thought it was funny, funny enough to take the photo of. Then his wife took a pair of shears to it! I could tell you their names but I don't want to ruin the poor child's life!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Majestic work sir, I take my hat off to you and declare that post of the year; in fact thread of the year!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I trust you pissed on it first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here