Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was the Argus right to print the names of the players accused of the sex assault?

Was the Argus right to print the names of the players accused of the sex assault?

• Yes

Votes: 102 33.1%
  • No

Votes: 206 66.9%

• Total voters

Phoenix Arrow

Mitoma Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2009
Sverige
Well...
I don't think there's anything wrong in them printing the names, so long as they make it perfectly clear what the legal situation is with them which they haven't. But, that front page is awful. Is it anything worse than the tabloids do on a regular basis? Not really, but in this case they're basically selling out the team that gives them most of their money. It's basically just Albion fans and old people that read The Argus, as far as I can tell.
Surely they could've thought of a better way of handling this story? It's like they got a kid who used Photoshop one time in an IT lesson to design a front page about 6 Albion players being involved in a sex case.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
No. Names should never have been printed on the front page. End of story.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Cricky you have got a bee in your bonnet Edna haven't you. What's the matter, Ned not giving you any? lol

!
:eek: If the missus finds out about my love tryst with Edna she'll chop my nadgers off.

Honestly I think Edna has better taste than this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here