Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it worth going?

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I think I read somewhere they measure heart rate so the analysts can see who wasn't exerting themselves as much as they should during a game or something

Nathan Jones I think mentioned that they have GPS tags so they can monitor how far everyone has run!

Technology eh

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Really disappointed with how the club handled the ticket situation. Having bought tickets for the South to then arrive and be told that the stand is closed and I had to take 3 tickets in the East is poor customer service. They have all my contact details so wouldn't have been difficult for them to E-Mail and say sorry the stand is going to be closed, please can you contact us to move your seats elsewhere. Would have gone in the North or West quite happily. Game was OK, worth going to see a side as good as Villarreal were.

ChilternGull

Nov 3, 2011
Village near Oxford
Worth going (despite the rain) to see Villareal's second half master class in control, power, pace and movement. They would knock over any Championship side and give many a Prem team a run for their money. Thought game showed Oscar a lot about his squad. Test of him and club is how they resolve the lack of depth and creativity without Spanish Dave. We more than held our own against the La Liga side for 30 minutes and need a slightly stronger squad to be able to do that for 90 mins. Return of CMS and Hoskins will add options up front but need more in midfield and a left back. Chicksen at best is a work in progress.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here