Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it worth going?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
An evening with Bruno always offers good entertainment, alongside perhaps a moment or two of worry. We look much more dangerous with him playing as he's our most creative player when Orlandi's a tad quiet. It was good to be back and well worth the money.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well worth going just to get my mojo back after the CPFC debacle

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Can't moan for 13 quid and we found new areas to sit in every 20 minutes to experiance it all, was a laugh. Game was boring tbh but it's a friendly after All. Plus, you get what you pay for

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Couldn't go myself but there seems to be conflicting reports about the match:(

Depends on your criteria for watching a friendly against a top level Spanish side.

1st half very good game
2nd half waste of time.

Why a waste? do we have to win every friendly? We did give a chance to some our second streamers.

Thought Villarreal were a very good side. Be interesting to see where they end up in La Liga

Me too. I appreciate they have just only be promoted back but I will definitley be looking out for their results. I hope they do well.

Yes for the first half.

Why is that? see my response to Bright on Q.

No. Left at Half Time.

paper round?

How can getting taught a footballing lesson by a classy La Liga side be a waste of time? I'd say that is a lot more useful than rolling Whitehawk over 3-0.

Absolutely this. £12 to watch great football.

Very astute point IMHO.

Eh? Are you back?

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
Was it worth going? Hell yeah.
Took Mrs KK to the Amex for the first time - only her 5th Albion game in 20 years and we managed to score with her in the stadium for the first time ever. However, as we lost she still lives up to her "Jonah" label (best ever result when she attended 0-1 at Rochdale sometime in the 90's) and so she will be waiting a good long time before she is invited back - and even then it won't be a game that actually matters!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dickenson - that the bloke. Mad as a snake. I like him.

Oh, and regarding the OP question: of course it was worth going - doh!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
A big yes from me, although it was difficult to follow the game from WSL looking forward to going back to the NS. Certainly not worth £42 a match.

Good to be so close to the bench, all the players look happy, CMS and Thomaz great with the kids for autographs and photos.

Anybody who says they cannot hear the NS is talking rubbish, could hear them clearly all game despite being a quarter full.

It was certainly not a training session.

Are those things the players wear under their kits New, like le tour cyclists wear?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Depends on your criteria for watching a friendly against a top level Spanish side.

Why a waste? do we have to win every friendly? We did give a chance to some our second streamers.

Me too. I appreciate they have just only be promoted back but I will definitley be looking out for their results. I hope they do well.

Why is that? see my response to Bright on Q.

paper round?

Absolutely this. £12 to watch great football.

Eh? Are you back?

Didn't say we had to win,but as a spectacle endless substitutions just kills the game and I think we only had one shot which just looped over the bar near the end.enjoyed the first half though.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
An evening with Bruno always offers good entertainment, alongside perhaps a moment or two of worry. We look much more dangerous with him playing as he's our most creative player when Orlandi's a tad quiet. It was good to be back and well worth the money.

This, can't understand the stick Bruno get's from some

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
It made me think what a European night 'under the lights' might be like in the future. It's not without the realms of possibility we could play in Europe one day, and a capacity crowd cheering us on against a good team in a competitive match would be magic :)

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
It made me think what a European night 'under the lights' might be like in the future. It's not without the realms of possibility we could play in Europe one day, and a capacity crowd cheering us on against a good team in a competitive match would be magic :)

Yeah totally agree. The Amex is made for nights like that

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
A big yes from me, although it was difficult to follow the game from WSL looking forward to going back to the NS. Certainly not worth £42 a match.

Good to be so close to the bench, all the players look happy, CMS and Thomaz great with the kids for autographs and photos.

Anybody who says they cannot hear the NS is talking rubbish, could hear them clearly all game despite being a quarter full.

It was certainly not a training session.

Are those things the players wear under their kits New, like le tour cyclists wear?

I think I read somewhere they measure heart rate so the analysts can see who wasn't exerting themselves as much as they should during a game or something

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here