Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock Sacked (could do a job)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Strange , i thought he was doing a ok job and they look well capable of avoiding the drop , sometimes its better the devil you know and i think the palace board have shot themselves in the foot with this one , still never mind eh :)

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Croydon Advertiser

CRYSTAL Palace co-chairman Steve Parish has confirmed he made his decision to sack Neil Warnock this morning and admits he hasn’t got anyone lined up to replace him yet.

I love this bloke, he made the decision to sack Warnock. Is he not just joint chairman and has equal shares with three others?
He really has a large ego and one that seemed to upset the likes of Pulis. I think each sacking will make it harder for him to attract a quality manager, but we will see.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You just KNOW we'll get all the old lags passing through the Amex sooner or later: Warnock, Pulis, Pardew, Hughes, Adkins etc. etc. TB has done well to resist the lure of the Serial Loser Homegrown Manager appointment so far. Think the introduction of the long throw was a clear indicator of which way the wind is going to blow from here on in. Would appear to be the end of the era of the flakey foreigner manager, for better or worse.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Can't help but think Parish might be a bit worried about how close we are to getting Pullis sp has sacked Warnock and will go back to him cap in hand.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't help but think Parish might be a bit worried about how close we are to getting Pullis sp has sacked Warnock and will go back to him cap in hand.

Shocking indictment of the state of the game when Pulis is considered any kind of saviour. Tho I guess every chairman now wants a quick and dirty fix, including ours.

SDG

May 26, 2014

TP will tell him to do one, most of our fans make out Pulis is the bad guy, they're both to blame.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Might stick 20 quid on hyypia to get it so he becomes the favourite. Be a bargain just to see them Nigel's panic!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Mullinered.

Retirement Age now. Got quite a long way without a heart attack.

I like him as TV personality, not as a Manager, although he was (in his prime) suited as an Albion type.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
When Pulis left Palace, the body language between him and Parrish couldn't have been clearer, they hated each other with a vengeance. Both looked as if they would rather drink cold vomit than be in the same room again, can anyone realky see him back atCroydon? I don't think he will come to us either, I think it will be Hughton

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Sky Sports have just had am interview with the caretaker manager, forget his name but in all reality who the f ing hell cares. Anyway they interviewed him from behind bars. I think he was locked in to an asylum somewhere in South East London.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here