Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

warnock gone?

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
@SkySportsNews: Sky Sources: Leeds United manager Neil Warnock has left the club #SSN

D

Deleted User X18H

Would money be the incentive if he is back on his farm, incidentally I thought that it was in Devon but wouldn't argue. I think that he might offer to do a job at Plymouth just for job satisfaction to prove he can still do it and for a very low wage.

Possibly director of football bringing on a young inexperienced coach/manager with potential

Plymouth is in Devon. Warnock lives in Sandplace just out side Looe.

D

Deleted User X18H

Do you not enter Cornwall when you have crossed the Tamar River and I didnt know that he lived in Sandplace in fact wasn't sure where his farm is, just thought that I had read it was in Devon so I stand corrected

Yes you do. So Saltash is in Cornwall. Actually it's sort of Duloe /Sandplace border. Not far from St Cubys. Am being dragged down there on Wednesday.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Talksport confirmed Warnock sacked.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As Naylor has just put on Twitter, the one job outside the top league that Gus would be interested in. Hopefully it has come at the wrong time and they appoint someone on a contract for the long term rather than just till the end of the season

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
As Naylor has just put on Twitter, the one job outside the top league that Gus would be interested in. Hopefully it has come at the wrong time and they appoint someone on a contract for the long term rather than just till the end of the season

Hopefully the soul searching he did over the Reading job is fresh enough in his mind that he doesn't even need to think about it

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
By the sounds of the statement from the Leeds board on their website, it sounds like their preferred choice of manager is already employed. Poyet?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Unpopular, I know, but I rather like the bloke. He's incredibly passionate about what he does, and also honest. He's a qualified referee too, which puts him in a considerably better position to criticise than most.

Probably end up back at Plymouth at some stage, as he still lives in Cornwall I think. He'd be ideal for them, if they could afford him.

Criticism is one thing but whinnying and whining is another. Can't stand him for one reason. Whenever there is an incident at another club he is the first to offer opinion when the right thing to do is concentrate on your own club. McCarthy is the same, always the first two in the media.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

He'd be a fool to pass it up were the job offered, really hope he doesn't go there though......

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Ooh, how strange. Warnock sacked from Leeds after losing to Nigel Clough, son of former manager of Leeds and Brighton Brian Clough, Gus Poyet former assistant at Leeds now manager of Brighton, Martin O'Neil former player of Clough Snr. just sacked from Sunderland, replaced by Di Canio former manager of Swindon where Gus Poyet was assistant...........where will it all end?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
From Beeb:

WARNOCK UPDATE
Leeds manager Neil Warnock has said he has not resigned but is suggesting someone else is put in charge for the next match at Charlton.

Sky update. This is mainly due to his bowel movements becoming more regular at 3pm on a Saturday and quite frequently needs a S h i t at that time of the day as opposed to talking it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here