Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Walsall vs BHAFC U21s - EFL Trophy - 7pm

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Moran is a lovely silky runner with the ball, a glider, can finish too…but is still quite small physically (if that matters these days). I was impressed with Duffus when he came on, strong, quick and bags of energy. I liked the look of him.

I think that’s the first time I’ve seen us win a game in this competition and I’ve been to quite a few of these, so that’s really positive.

Shrewsbury up next on September 19th.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I've just noticed that Mat Sadler is the manager of Walsall. Sadler managing the Saddlers.

How did this pass me by?
Too busy correcting me on another thread? ???

:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
In 2011, we were promoted at Withdean against Dagenham & Redbridge, but the game at Walsall guaranteed us the title.

We played Walsall away in the second round of the league cup in 2015 losing 2-1. Forster-Caskey scored a penalty.
I was at D&R for that. Was interviewed for some web thingy before KO, the interviewer thinking I was a local.

"What do you think we need for next season?"

me "A striker"

"Why?"

me "Everyone needs a striker"

I struggled to keep a straight face. I really did.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Walsall forum very complimentary towards our win. Plus goals on there. Worth a read

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Enjoyed watching all the game. Good performance against experienced pros. I those in the know it would be interesting to know where these lads came from. I know Hinshlewood is local but are there any others

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Enjoyed watching all the game. Good performance against experienced pros. I those in the know it would be interesting to know where these lads came from. I know Hinshlewood is local but are there any others
Nope - the closest you'll get is goalkeeper Tom McGill. He was born in Canada but grew up in Haywards Heath.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here