Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Walsall vs BHAFC U21s - EFL Trophy - 7pm

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Our youngsters are away to Walsall, at the aptly named Poundland Stadium, in the EFL Trophy tonight. Nothing on the club social media or website so far.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Hopefully we can put in a better showing in this competition this season.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I went to see us at Walsall a couple of years ago in this(or the equivalent) competition. I THINK I remember us losing 1-0 but can’t swear to it. I do recall though it was an early sighting of Sarmiento and Moran was there too(and both looked very promising).

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
If this was a Leyton Orient away, I'd be very tempted to go. I think there's a big future for a lot of our kids, whether it's here or elsewhere and this game feels well worth investing in. I'm not sure I'll be spending the £10 to watch it though.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I've done enough Walsall - including a 5-0 loss in 98 when there were fewer than 100 in the away end - and the more recent 3-0 loss when David Livermore played like a pub team player. I'm only an hour away but will pass on this one.

There should be loyalty points if you do go. Appreciate people might buy and not go to accumulate points but it is the very definition of loyalty for anyone going to that.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I think I might go, it’s only two hours away and you can pay on the night. See you all there :lolol:

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Can he play in this competition?
The rules:

• Minimum of six players in the starting line-up who are aged under 21 on 30 June 2023.
  • Maximum of two players on the team sheet who are aged over 21 and have also made forty or more senior appearances.
Lamptey could play under the second category.

Reactions: SAC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here