Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Wall mount TV brackets

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
The height you currently have it at is ergonomically perfect. Don't put it high up on the wall like many do.
Agree with this.

I had my 42" Penny Plasma put up on the wall. I wouldn't say it was high ... but ended up feeling unnatural ... looking up slightly when relaxing to watch TV.

Now have a 55" OLED and it's back to being on a unit and a much more neutral viewing height in my opinion.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
My only bit of advice is to give the right hand plant a teensy-weeny bit of Babybio, so it catches up with the left one. My OCD took a right-hook when I saw the bilateral symmetry breaking.
That's impossible as they're plastic😬

They're actually for some floating shelves I need to put up at some point but that can have it's own thread probably when I get round to it.

I've had to delay getting the TV up for the time being as I went to the hardware shop to buy the wall bolts and correct drill bit. Got everything ready to go and the chuck on my little drill is too small for the bit🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
That's impossible as they're plastic😬

They're actually for some floating shelves I need to put up at some point but that can have it's own thread probably when I get round to it.

I've had to delay getting the TV up for the time being as I went to the hardware shop to buy the wall bolts and correct drill bit. Got everything ready to go and the chuck on my little drill is too small for the bit🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦.
So we're drill shopping now...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here