Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good Old Sussex By The Sea :O

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Apologies if this has already been posted before but although Sussex by the sea is part of our history and I wouldn't want to change this but is it really getting the players going before the game? I wouldn't want SBS banished but maybe played after the game instead?

Any ideas on new anthems?

Right here right now? FBS for starters

Yes it has been, and no we shouldn't change it.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Jesus Christ - calm down, it was just a suggestion

What makes me laugh is if you suggest something rather than saying "the walk out music must be changed" you get ruined or asked if your on the wind up or suggested you are a lesser fan or plastic or whatever!!? It was only a suggestion which is what this forum is all about right? Plus would you say that to me face to face if you didn't know me. I think we all know the answer to this. I think you should read my footer pal! this is all

Agree, we should also play in red, it's lucky after all.

Maybe change our badge to a dragon too.
Definitely not the dragon. But maybe a devil?

The most successful team in the world is called United. We would get more success if we changed the name of the Club to Brighton United. Red is a good idea as well.

And we could all be part the worldwide community of soccer fans who watch games at home on TV.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I'd say GOSBTS is actually more popular than ever. I see people of all ages singing it, and it comes out loud and proud over the Amex speakers, in a way it could never do at our other home grounds. Great that we have an authentic anthem rather than, say, a forgettable song by the Dave Clarke Five.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, it would be ****ing weird to run out to anything but GOSBTS

Maybe they should sneak in Attilas top 20 hit version one day though, just as a little reminder of what we went through and to see the look on the player's and fans faces :smile:

Definitely not the dragon. But maybe a devil?

The most successful team in the world is called United. We would get more success if we changed the name of the Club to Brighton United. Red is a good idea as well.

And we could all be part the worldwide community of soccer fans who watch games at home on TV.

Surely this is what we must aspire to be, we could have legions of fans up and down the country, nay the world, all wearing the famous Brighton red shirt with pride.

I'm in.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Surely this is what we must aspire to be, we could have legions of fans up and down the country, nay the world, all wearing the famous Brighton red shirt with pride.

I'm in.

Lots more fans from Surrey and Devon too, singing our praises having never seen us play live :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Apologies if this has already been posted before but although Sussex by the sea is part of our history and I wouldn't want to change this but is it really getting the players going before the game? I wouldn't want SBS banished but maybe played after the game instead?

Any ideas on new anthems?

Right here right now? FBS for starters
No way Jose!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
What makes me laugh is if you suggest something rather than saying "the walk out music must be changed" you get ruined or asked if your on the wind up or suggested you are a lesser fan or plastic or whatever!!? It was only a suggestion which is what this forum is all about right? Plus would you say that to me face to face if you didn't know me. I think we all know the answer to this. I think you should read my footer pal! this is all

I should just stop posting on this thread and let it die; if it was even possible, you're just making one of the worst suggestions ever posted even worserer.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
I should just stop posting on this thread and let it die; if it was even possible, you're just making one of the worst suggestions ever posted even worserer.

your entitled to your opinion as am I!

LE19

You've replied to the wrong person...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here