Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walk out music, time for a change?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Jcl's, no regard for History. Hey! we could change the name to Falmer FC while we are at it. :facepalm:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
Keep GOSBTS but would much prefer if they stopped the music at the point of "And we're going up to win the cup..." and let the crowd sing the final lines. It would make quite an impact and just maybe encourage people who don't ordinarily sing to join in for once.

this could work?

GOSBTS should NEVER be replaced though. Right Here Right Now was played between fanzone and GOSBTS on Tuesday... i thought it worked okay. Keep it there.

Jimmy Grimble

Keep GOSBTS but would much prefer if they stopped the music at the point of "And we're going up to win the cup..." and let the crowd sing the final lines. It would make quite an impact and just maybe encourage people who don't ordinarily sing to join in for once.

This could be worth a trial.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
this could work?

GOSBTS should NEVER be replaced though. Right Here Right Now was played between fanzone and GOSBTS on Tuesday... i thought it worked okay. Keep it there.

Good idea...might need a conductor at the front of the north stand though!

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
never... but I would like it if they stopped that awful "put your hands up for Brighton" garbage

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

"AND WE'LL win the Cup!" It's "AND WE'LL win the Cup" Not 'TO win the Cup' Either sing that or the real words.

This thread is really pissing me off now!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You F**king Pillock. Unless you are on a fishing trip here, you need to logout f NSC as you are clearly drunk.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"AND WE'LL win the Cup!" It's "AND WE'LL win the Cup" Not 'TO win the Cup' Either sing that or the real words.

This thread is really pissing me off now!

I'm sorry I upset you, I was only trying to come up with a constructive suggestion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here