NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Mom to the welsh ref.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Fair play Wales but Butler ...geez...is he the supporter or commentator? All blinking match he goes mad for Wales...then there are 2 co commentators that are Welsh.....then there is Brian Moore..nuff said

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
What were the bookies odd pre KO for a welsh victory?
With home advantage, the hatred of the English, and a more experienced squad .... I made them the clear favourites.

Yes. They have all the experience of the recent grand slams in players and coaches, and an old fashioned brutality in raising their game against their hated Anglo Saxon neighbours.

The London centric media fooled the gullible that this inexperienced England team would win in Cardiff.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wales have been brilliant, can't wait for the return next year at Twickenham. Croft undercooked, Corbisiero sorely missed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Danny Care can do one, idiot!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great win. I may wear my Wales shirt to the game now.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Fair play Wales but Butler ...geez...is he the supporter or commentator? All blinking match he goes mad for Wales...then there are 2 co commentators that are Welsh.....then there is Brian Moore..nuff said

Eddie Butler, and Stephen Jones of the Sunday Times are so pro Welsh in their 'professional' work, and the latter so anti English too decade after decade in his writing.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't think Wales can play any better, most passionate Welsh crowd since the Millennium was built.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well beaten but if the ref gives a penalty against you at just about every scrum it must be hard to string anything else together.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's all about damage limitation now, we can't scrum,tackle,pass or run effectively with the ball.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Eddie Butler, and Stephen Jones of the Sunday Times are so pro Welsh in their 'professional' work, and the latter so anti English too decade after decade in his writing.

O I know re Butler I've listened to him year after year and he's a pain in the bottom...it's just him being joined by Jones...the only guy I have respect for is Johnthn Davis

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I hope England didn't have printed hundreds of Grand Slam T-shirts like they did a few years back before they lost to Wales in the final match.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
There's something about playing the English that fires them up. They never play like that against NZ, not won against them for 60 years and 25 defeats in a row.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
As soon as I saw Steve Walsh was ref I knew we had no chance. Wales were the better side but he destroyed our scrum and penalised us at every opportunity. He has done this over and over again.

Having said that congratulations to Wales they were the better side. So disappointed with the England performance. Totally outclassed on the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here