glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get the **** in

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Being a rugby novice, can some one explain why that was disallowed please.

If the passer goes to pass the ball, another player dummies the catch and takes out the tackler, so leaving a hole where the guy who then catches the ball can run..

....and yes I couldn't get a ticket to any of the games at the Amex.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Worst I've seen Wales play in some considerable time. Is Gatland keeping his powder dry because I don't know what he was doing with that crap kicking game.

Well done England.

To be fair, England didn't allow them to play and they end up kicking to move England down the field.....they couldn't break the ENGLISH defensive line. Excellent performance by England

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Very impressed with the Bath lads. Anthony Watson especially. Lots of real prospects coming from there at last.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Once a year (when we lose) I hate living in wales......this sadly will be one of them! already I'm getting abusive texts!! even from my daughter :( (she was born here!)

Oh Tony just once a year
I really did not mind as the wild life made up for any of the welsh
but if you could have heard my other half ........well just let me say the cats are all in the far corner of the furthest room shivering ................and two of them are welsh:lolol:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I only watch the 6 Nations and the World Cup but I do enjoy it. Still don't understand all the rules but it's all enjoyable stuff.

If you liked that, it's even better when we be beat the teams from the Southern Hemisphere.

Only internationals for me as well not a huge fan of rugby, but beating Australia in Australia in the world cup final was the greatest sporting event in my lifetime.
Great game tonight.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Remember that was an injury ravaged England side, we are going to get better.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Remember that was an injury ravaged England side, we are going to get better.
We might, but it doesn't get much better than beating Wales in Cardiff.

Perhaps the Welsh were over confident, certainly the talk was not of winning and losing but how many they were going to put on us. I'll be very diplomatic tomorrow.

:)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
[QUOTA=granny weatherwax;6803541]To be fair, England didn't allow them to play and they end up kicking to move England down the field.....they couldn't break the ENGLISH defensive line. Excellent performance by England[/QUOTE]

Agreed. But how can a ref award a try by blowing his whistle and holding his arm up then asking the TMO to review?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just trying to imagine a late night out, England rugby and football teams squaring up to each other pissed up at chucking out time. Wouldn't last long would it............

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
To be fair, England didn't allow them to play and they end up kicking to move England down the field.....they couldn't break the ENGLISH defensive line. Excellent performance by England

Yes I agree England played well but I've got used to Gatland'sWales first game blues.

We did the same 2 years ago. Lost to Ireland in a similar lack lustre performance then went on and won the thing.

He trains the team hard at the beginning of the campaign and they improve through the tournament. But come on, this year it's England FFS.

I also think he is holding a lot back for the World Cup. We haven't seen a new backs move from them in ages.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Yes I agree England played well but I've got used to Gatland'sWales first game blues.

We did the same 2 years ago. Lost to Ireland in a similar lack lustre performance then went on and won the thing.

He trains the team hard at the beginning of the campaign and they improve through the tournament. But come on, this year it's England FFS.

I also think he is holding a lot back for the World Cup. We haven't seen a new backs move from them in ages.

England_Emoticon_by_xLinnyx.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here