Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walcott out of World Cup shock

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 18477

Gutted for him and the gooners. We're now going to have to watch Chelsea or City winning the league. Yawnnnn!

Hopefully Wenger buys 2 special players in the jan window and the gooners lift the trophy for Theo!

As for England... They've got even less chance now of getting out the group. What an awful summer this will be.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
He's never stood out however he has been used as a utility player rather than playing to his strengths. He's generally a consistent player but rarely outstanding and you need those in your squad.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's a bad player, I should have stated I didn't rate him for England on the right!

D

Deleted member 18477

Spurs fans got the last laugh then. Its a shame though, he seem to be extremely unlucky when it comes to injuries.

Hardly. They'll get the last laugh if they somehow finish above arsenal...

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Gutted for him and the gooners. We're now going to have to watch Chelsea or City winning the league. Yawnnnn!

Hopefully Wenger buys 2 special players in the jan window and the gooners lift the trophy for Theo!

As for England... They've got even less chance now of getting out the group. What an awful summer this will be.

He won't be looking so smug as he did on that stretcher.
As someone who hates Arsenil as much as I hate Palarse......I think Karma took a hand here!

Aug 23, 2011
Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's a bad player, I should have stated I didn't rate him for England on the right!

I do agree there are probably better and more exciting options for the right however we went with Milner because those other options seemed to have an inability to deliver a cross

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
however we went with Milner because those other options seemed to have an inability to deliver a cross

Less that and more to do with Milner being more willing to work for the team in retrieving the ball when they don't have possession, which against meaningful opposition under Hodgson's watch has often been for more than half the time.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Sturridge
Rooney
Wellbeck
Townsend
Barkley
Morrison
Oxlade-Chamberlin
Wilshere
Sterling.

But yeah you right not many decent premier league attackers at all!

Oxlade-Chamberlain is even more injury-prone than Walcott. Sterling and Morrison are young, unproven and inconsistent.

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I know there are degrees of injury but if memory serves me well, both times I injured my knee ligament/s, the last thing I felt like doing as I was carried off the pitch was smiling and making hand gestures to anyone watching. I couldn't think through the pain. Of course, he may just be a right rufty tufty chap.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Oh well, more time for him to shag Melanie Slade, even though he's got her up the duff. He'll get offered trap two as well now out of sympathy from her; the lucky b@stard.

D

Deleted member 18477

I suspect the fans who were at the game when he got stretchered off laughing making the '2-0' sign are actually laughing.

The coin throwers will get a ban from football... They were front tier in a stadium that has probably 100+ cameras...

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Would have been perfect on for Milner at 65 mins if we needed.

Lennon is worse than Buckley seriously no! please no! must be someone decent!

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Sturridge
Rooney
Wellbeck
Townsend
Barkley
Morrison
Oxlade-Chamberlin
Wilshere
Sterling.

But yeah you right not many decent premier league attackers at all!

Missing Defoe, much better than half of those useless wankers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here