Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Wagatha Christie: Rooney v Vardy

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
a small fortune paid by both to show the world how thick they both are. Was it the judge who pointed out to Colleen, when asked for evidence and she said she believed something had happened, that belief is not evidence. At times this case has been highly comical, oh dear the phone with all the evidence has accidentally fallen into the ocean, and I have enjoyed it.
This is just a Cat fight fuelled by money and a desire to be " right " ....Great fun watching them wash their dirty laundry in public and them paying for the privilege though.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
a small fortune paid by both to show the world how thick they both are. Was it the judge who pointed out to Colleen, when asked for evidence and she said she believed something had happened, that belief is not evidence?

At times this case has been highly comical, oh dear my phone with all the evidence has accidentally fallen into the ocean, and I have enjoyed it.

No. It was Vardy.

It’s worth noting this is in Court because Vardy took action against Rooney. Rooney had no choice / say in the matter as she’s essentially defending herself

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No. It was Vardy.

It’s worth noting this is in Court because Vardy took action against Rooney. Rooney had no choice / say in the matter as she’s essentially defending herself

I hear what you’re saying….but Colleen did splash this all over a paper which prompted the action. She had a choice in going public.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hear what you’re saying….but Colleen did splash this all over a paper which prompted the action. She had a choice in going public.

I’m confused, what did Colleen splash over the papers ? She posted on Twitter suggesting that Vardy was leaking stories about her to the press

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m confused, what did Colleen splash over the papers ? She posted on Twitter suggesting that Vardy was leaking stories about her to the press

My bad. She initially posted the 'reveal' to her 1m plus followers on Twitter. The press, obviously, then picked it up. My point still stands, she had a choice whether to go public or not.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
My bad. She initially posted the 'reveal' to her 1m plus followers on Twitter. The press, obviously, then picked it up. My point still stands, she had a choice whether to go public or not.

ONE MILLION followers? Of a WAG of an ex-England/ ManUre footballer? Of someone who has never had to work a day in her life but swan about spending Wayne's millions on the latest crap? Her only talent being able to open her legs and chuck out brats and forgive Wayne's wandering dick.

Ok, so I've never ever looked at her social media and never will.

But the fact that over 1,000,000 do, shows everything wrong with societies priorities. IMO of course.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have no knowledge of this - no idea what was said by anyone to or about anyone else.
Came to it today when it hit the top of the page and only read the last few posts.

What on earth ….. !?
And why does anyone care……?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
ONE MILLION followers? Of a WAG of an ex-England/ ManUre footballer? Of someone who has never had to work a day in her life but swan about spending Wayne's millions on the latest crap? Her only talent being able to open her legs and chuck out brats and forgive Wayne's wandering dick.

But the fact that over 1,000,000 do, shows everything wrong with societies priorities. IMO of course.

It's a fair opinion!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have no knowledge of this - no idea what was said by anyone to or about anyone else.
Came to it today when it hit the top of the page and only read the last few posts.

What on earth ….. !?
And why does anyone care……?

I wouldnt say I care....but it does have a certain car-crash appeal and some of the judges comments have been rather, unintentionally, comedic.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

B-right-on you are s-pot-on :thumbsup:

I hope it's damages of £1 and costs running into hundreds of thousands for both the thicky twins.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Bit harsh, she's earned more with her own deals than the vast majority will do in a lifetime.

At the end of the day the "celebrity" industry is worth a lot of money and Coleen cashed in on her opportunity.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Agreed. And laughable people take the piss , but we pay to go and cheer on people who kick a football around and paid £50,000+ PER WEEK to do so.

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Bit harsh, she's earned more with her own deals than the vast majority will do in a lifetime.

At the end of the day the "celebrity" industry is worth a lot of money and Coleen cashed in on her opportunity.

Just because something is worth a lot of money, doesn't mean it adds anything of value to planet Earth. If fact vast resources are consumed on something which has no tangible value.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

I wouldn't know. Has she worked on the cure for Cancer or helped develop the vaccine for Covid? Or maybe helped the local hospices with the elderly?

Or rode on the arse of her husbands name and come out with a pair of jeans or perfume? Again I haven't a clue and absolutely don't care because I know it's not going to be anything of what I consider, value to society.

Just because she's made a load of money, that means nothing. Look at the billions of profit the energy companies have made in the last 3 months? On your theory, that's great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here