Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Voyeurs.........

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Possibly because nobody is taken too seriously unless you have 1000+ posts and have been a member for 5 years+. I spent a couple of years just reading the forum as some of it was interesting and there were some good debates but mostly just people bickering about inane nonsense. In the end I joined last year, made a few comments and got called a JCL despite having attended Brighton games (although never having a season ticket), marched along the seafront, made the trip to Priestfield and endured the Withdean years.

There are loads of friendly people on here up for a laugh and whatnot but there are also a load of elitist turds that shoot people down when trying to join in because they are presumed to not be a "real fan" due to their signup date on here. I come on almost every day and have a read but very seldom post.

I'm off to put a blanket over my vagina now, watch Dirty Dancing and have a little weep.

Once of the skills you need for NSC is a thick skin and the ability to ignore the knobheads. Of course you would know this if you weren't a JCL ;)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
There are currently 1524 users online. 430 members and 1094 guests
ngs
I know some will be at work and just having a cheeky look, but why so many others looking in?

Come and join us :wave:

I can't be arsed half the time these days. Most posts are people whining about lack of signings even though we've probably got the best squad we've had in 30 years. It quite frankly gets on my tits.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I can't be arsed half the time these days. Most posts are people whining about lack of signings even though we've probably got the best squad we've had in 30 years. It quite frankly gets on my tits.

So people don't agree with your / others opinions and it gets on your tits? or maybe some feel we should sign more players and you don't agree and that gets on your tits?

It's a football message board, people will have opinions and they will disagree over things, it's what it's all about....................oh........as for whining........well done, you have passed the test with your comment above :thumbsup: :lol:

Chill out fella and enjoy it for what it is, give your opinion like others do, it's fine, and in all honesty if we all agreed we would still be on page one and thread one :)

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
There is currently 550 guests. Well, 549 and Mr Celebration the Elder who has viewed NSC every day since '99 but never posted or even registered. He says 'but i have nothing to say'. My reply 'no do any of us but that doesn't make a difference'.

I know he'll be reading this thread so come on everyone lets ask my Dad to join.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
There is currently 550 guests. Well, 549 and Mr Celebration the Elder who has viewed NSC every day since '99 but never posted or even registered. He says 'but i have nothing to say'. My reply 'no do any of us but that doesn't make a difference'.

I know he'll be reading this thread so come on everyone lets ask my Dad to join.

Common you old git, sign up and let us hear what bollox you have to spout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here