Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Voyeurs.........

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Possibly because nobody is taken too seriously unless you have 1000+ posts and have been a member for 5 years+. I spent a couple of years just reading the forum as some of it was interesting and there were some good debates but mostly just people bickering about inane nonsense. In the end I joined last year, made a few comments and got called a JCL despite having attended Brighton games (although never having a season ticket), marched along the seafront, made the trip to Priestfield and endured the Withdean years.

There are loads of friendly people on here up for a laugh and whatnot but there are also a load of elitist turds that shoot people down when trying to join in because they are presumed to not be a "real fan" due to their signup date on here. I come on almost every day and have a read but very seldom post.

I'm off to put a blanket over my vagina now, watch Dirty Dancing and have a little weep.

I've read that before somewhere

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
There are currently 1524 users online. 430 members and 1094 guests

I know some will be at work and just having a cheeky look, but why so many others looking in?

Come and join us :wave:

I thought they were looking at availability dates for your Hotel De Swingers @hitony

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
(why are people still doing @hitony etc, all notifications are turned off??)

And another thing, when are notifications coming back on? Don't need absolutely everything but knowing when you've been quoted in a post would be handy.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Possibly because nobody is taken too seriously unless you have 1000+ posts and have been a member for 5 years+. I spent a couple of years just reading the forum as some of it was interesting and there were some good debates but mostly just people bickering about inane nonsense. In the end I joined last year, made a few comments and got called a JCL despite having attended Brighton games (although never having a season ticket), marched along the seafront, made the trip to Priestfield and endured the Withdean years.

There are loads of friendly people on here up for a laugh and whatnot but there are also a load of elitist turds that shoot people down when trying to join in because they are presumed to not be a "real fan" due to their signup date on here. I come on almost every day and have a read but very seldom post.

I'm off to put a blanket over my vagina now, watch Dirty Dancing and have a little weep.

Don't let it get to you, really not worth it, anything anyone says on here, there will always be a few that disagree / have a different view, the art is to ignore the idiots and not feed them.

Enjoy the film and I hope your weeping vagina gets better :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
And another thing, when are notifications coming back on? Don't need absolutely everything but knowing when you've been quoted in a post would be handy.

I honestly don't know, but I do agree with you.

I was just doing that 'I'm not worthy thing'---in future I will address you as 'Mucka'

"Sir" will be just fine :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Most "guests" seem to be google or yahoo slurp spiders - whatever they are - or am I imagining this.

Also NSC has been blocked at work ever since the little local difficulty with hackers, so I now have absolutely no idea what is going on during the day at all.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Most "guests" seem to be google or yahoo slurp spiders - whatever they are - or am I imagining this.

Also NSC has been blocked at work ever since the little local difficulty with hackers, so I now have absolutely no idea what is going on during the day at all.

There are some google thingys etc, but the main amount of guests do seem to be people just being......err ....guests ............

Can you not see NSC via your phone at work?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can you not see NSC via your phone at work?
You've clearly never seen my phone

Old-phone.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here