Vote ukip

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Reading some of the bellends comments on here make me realise why I don't go to watch BHA anymore. I liked it better when I didn't know my fellow fans views and opinions and their very childish and pathetic ways of expressing themselves.......that said I will be drinking in the pubs outside Brighton Station after the game Saturday with the fans that I DO know and have known for decades

Jan 30, 2008
Yes. Yes, you did. You chose the user name Das Reich as a tribute to the Nazi SS tank division of the same name. You said so yourself just before Bozza renamed you.

Or was that just 'bantz'?
Ha ha you din, i got my user name changed because some bed wetters accused me of association a bit like you:dunce:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Reading some of the bellends comments on here make me realise why I don't go to watch BHA anymore. I liked it better when I didn't know my fellow fans views and opinions and their very childish and pathetic ways of expressing themselves.......that said I will be drinking in the pubs outside Brighton Station after the game Saturday with the fans that I DO know and have known for decades
Common sense prevails:smile:
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
Bottled it? Nah, I NEVER had any intention of meeting you ****wit. I was home for short visit, and enjoyed a night out with family and friends, whilst you wandered around Hove muttering to yourself.
Why the new name? Banned for some stupidness, again?
no you didn't you knob , you stood there pointing and laughing and still found time to be at a flash point that day in the north laines:dunce:
regards
DR

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
All the party members that have shown themselves up. Literally off the top of my head recently we have the one who declared on TV she has a problem with black people and their faces scare her, the one who called women sluts, referred to bongo bongo land, Farage himself admitted to "rinsing the taxpayer out of millions in Europe", didn't attend one of the meeting or votes for the 17 boards he belongs to yet claimed the pay, one of their MP's as well as claiming the highest ever amount in expenses by any MP ever was involved in the second homes scandal, one member referred publicly to LGBT and gay rights groups as "the old groups of poofters", another followed a protester and slapped him across the face while trespassing on their private hire space, Farage states he feels uncomfortable hearing different languages on public transport, Bill and Star Etheridge posing for photos with Goliwog dolls, Kerry Smith saying she wants to hunt poor people on a peasant hunt, she also refers to Chinese as Chinky, Silvester claims the recent floods were punishment for allowing gay marriage, they mistook Westminster Cathedral for a mosque, Farage stated breastfeeding mothers should sit in a corner, claimed he was late for a conference as there were too many immigrants on the motorway..... And on and on. Those are literally just ones I recalled in ten mins. Bias? Nope, when I see a bunch of clowns, that's what I call them.

So lets look at the others eh.The document lists all 291 Lib Dem, Labour and Tory councillors we have found since 1st January, and is current up to Monday 20th April. Our Facebook page will feature rolling updates, and we will update the downloadable version as appropriate. As the document stands, it runs to 24 pages - sorry, blame the establishment parties, it's their people who have made it so long!
We have received a number of enquiries about downloadable versions of our list of councillors from other parties who have escaped national media attention for crimes and actions FAR WORSE than anything done by the odd UKIP candidate.

The list features - 21 relating to paedophilia, 2 rapists, 1 terrorist, 13 racists, 6 sexists or homophobes, 1 drug related, 1 abusing people with mental health issues, 8 expenses cheats, 4 benefit fraudsters, 28 relating to theft or fraud, 13 assaults and 3 sexual scandals with the other 190 falling into the 'general misconduct' category (which may include elements of any of the above, but short of a trial). Rather puts a handful of UKIP candidates into perspective, doesn't it? It is worth mentioning that included in the list are 2 Hope not Hate activists - one raped an under-age girl, and the other broke his wife's jaw.

http://nopenothope.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/291-liblabconsnp-councillors-their.html

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So lets look at the others eh.The document lists all 291 Lib Dem, Labour and Tory councillors we have found since 1st January, and is current up to Monday 20th April. Our Facebook page will feature rolling updates, and we will update the downloadable version as appropriate. As the document stands, it runs to 24 pages - sorry, blame the establishment parties, it's their people who have made it so long!
We have received a number of enquiries about downloadable versions of our list of councillors from other parties who have escaped national media attention for crimes and actions FAR WORSE than anything done by the odd UKIP candidate.

The list features - 21 relating to paedophilia, 2 rapists, 1 terrorist, 13 racists, 6 sexists or homophobes, 1 drug related, 1 abusing people with mental health issues, 8 expenses cheats, 4 benefit fraudsters, 28 relating to theft or fraud, 13 assaults and 3 sexual scandals with the other 190 falling into the 'general misconduct' category (which may include elements of any of the above, but short of a trial). Rather puts a handful of UKIP candidates into perspective, doesn't it? It is worth mentioning that included in the list are 2 Hope not Hate activists - one raped an under-age girl, and the other broke his wife's jaw.

http://nopenothope.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/291-liblabconsnp-councillors-their.html

Check the thread title numbskull. :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Check your poor post that i was replying too, and the content of mine in relation to the piss poor post of yours...........numbskull.

Blah blah blah. Stop boring everyone.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Check your poor post that i was replying too, and the content of mine in relation to the piss poor post of yours...........numbskull.

He can't - he's a dumb failed actor who doesn't understand the English language.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He can't - he's a dumb failed actor who doesn't understand the English language.

Seriously. Have a look back at you and your right wing chums posts over the past 24 hours. You lot really do come across as a right bunch of wallies. Group of bitchy little schoolgirls.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Seriously. Have a look back at you and your right wing chums posts over the past 24 hours. You lot really do come across as a right bunch of wallies. Group of bitchy little schoolgirls.

I think both sets have been acting up, but with the end in sight and the credits about to roll, the drama will soon come to a final thrilling conclusion.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
644f3m.jpg

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Nibble you rogue you,you call Westdene and his mates a group of bitchy little schoolsgirls and yet I haven't seen one of your post that does not contain name calling and swearing...that happened in Junior schools.,..'You stink you wally Nary,Nary,Boo',...cannot wait till you mature x

D

Deleted member 22389

Have you even bothered to look at what UKIP has to offer in the manifesto or are you only interested in the shit that the media constantly write about UKIP?. I only ask because you said you where interested in Politics.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Have you even bothered to look at what UKIP has to offer in the manifesto or are you only interested in the shit that the media constantly write about UKIP?. I only ask because you said you where interested in Politics.

Yep, read most of it. Full of as many false promises as the other parties but a few more bonkers and unworkable ideas for good measure. The press dish crap on all the parties,They have been around long enough to know that to whine about it looks like bad form. Farage and the ukip fans haven't learnt that yet.

Vote Green. Peace & ****ing: Britain's only hope.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Yep, read most of it. Full of as many false promises as the other parties but a few more bonkers and unworkable ideas for good measure. The press dish crap on all the parties,They have been around long enough to know that to whine about it looks like bad form. Farage and the ukip fans haven't learnt that yet.

Vote Green. Peace & ****ing: Britain's only hope.

Yep greyhounds running in straight lines etc ����

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports