Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote Muppet Christmas Carol

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"dohohoho, come in and know me better man"

there is NO christmas film that touches the muppets - except maybe love actually, which is purely down to alan rickmans involvement

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I haven't paid attention to all this 'Christmas film world cup' stuff, but I CANNOT believe that people seriously think the Snowman is better than the Muppets Christmas Carol. TMCC combines the greatest puppet show ever with arguably the greatest Christmas tale ever to produce a work of breathtaking brilliance. The Snowman on the other hand is a load of twaddle drawn by someone who couldn't even by arsed to properly reasearch what Brighton looked like from the air.

If you care about Christmas, if you care about British tradition and culture you simply MUST vote Muppet. Anybody who thinks the Snowman deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as TMCC is wired up wrong.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
I haven't paid attention to all this 'Christmas film world cup' stuff, but I CANNOT believe that people seriously think the Snowman is better than the Muppets Christmas Carol. TMCC combines the greatest puppet show ever with arguably the greatest Christmas tale ever to produce a work of breathtaking brilliance. The Snowman on the other hand is a load of twaddle drawn by someone who couldn't even by arsed to properly reasearch what Brighton looked like from the air.

If you care about Christmas, if you care about British tradition and culture you simply MUST vote Muppet. Anybody who thinks the Snowman deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as TMCC is wired up wrong.

Disgraceful comments. Aled Jones would not be be hosting Songs of Praise had he not covered Walking in the Air :angry:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Disgraceful comments. Aled Jones would not be be hosting Songs of Praise had he not covered Walking in the Air :angry:
:clap:

But don't worry, his shockingly BITTER comments will be forgotten in a few hours time as THE SNOWMAN rightly wins this group of death. The Muppets is f***ing SHITHOUSE.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
:clap:

But don't worry, his shockingly BITTER comments will be forgotten in a few hours time as THE SNOWMAN rightly wins this group of death. The Muppets is f***ing SHITHOUSE.

Shithouse? It was Michael Caine's best film! He was BORN to play Scrooge!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here