Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote DIXON for The Albion player of the season

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Whilst you can't doubt his commitment, for me Whing is one of the weak links in the defence.

His distribution is not great as he always hoofs the ball
and he is always being pulled out of position meaning that the centre backs are having to cover for him in the same was Tommy Elphick was having to do last season with Butters.

Crewe was a fine example of how easy it is for a player with a bit of pace to get round the back of him and create chances.

If you're going to talk about passion and commitment then you may as well bring back Kerry Mayo & Gary Hart.

Apart from Forster & Elphick, I can't think of anyone who even comes close to being player of the year.

In fact, the more I think about Mayo & Hart, the more I think they should be bought back into the squad...At least they'll fight tooth & nail to make sure we stay up!

So you've slated Whing for hoofing and then called for Elphick to be player of the year ???

And that in italics is just a load of rubbish

Are you having a love affair with Elphick?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The people on here amaze me as on the one hand you have people slagging off the likes of El Abd Fraser etc as having heart and passion but no ability then in the next they are saying vote for Whing as player of the season because of his heart. Are we supposed to now forget his ability or lack of or the fact that most of the goals we concede come from the oppositions left wing?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
forster

not really sure anyone else deserves a vote to be honest - i might just SPOIL my ballot paper

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If Andy Whing does not get player of the season this year then those that have voted for another player have either been asleep for 90 mins or just pretending they went to the game,theres nobody else close as far as im concerned,yep Fozzie gives all but has missed a fair old chunk of this season out with injury.Cant honestly say another player has stood out apart from thornton when he was allowed off the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here