Vote DIXON for The Albion player of the season

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
He deserves it just as much as anyone else, infact he's probably put in more effort than some of those that have 'graced' The Withdean turf this season...

VOTE DIXON.

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I like this idea. It would be a HUGE f*** OFF to the team and show them what we have thought of their efforts this season. I would imagine it will be given out for the Stockport game when we most likely will already be down.

Good plan. Lets do it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whing has done well over the last 6 games but before that was very average at best. Whing has been made to look better recently as he is the only one in the team trying as the others have given up or can't be arsed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Let's not. Let's show Whing or Forster that we appreciate their efforts. No voting for anyone else though.

Exactly.

Why show the players that do care, we don't and they are not appreciated.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Whing was probably our best player at Walsall purely because he was the only one that cared. Forster has been our best player this year by a mile, Whing has been pretty poor for the majority of it.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Forster easily.No other player comes close in my books.

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
If we can vote for 2 or 3 then I say definitely go for Whing or Forster as it would be unfair to discourage them as they have been by miles our 2 best players. THEN after those two vote Dixson just to show what a shambles this team has been this season.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Whilst you can't doubt his commitment, for me Whing is one of the weak links in the defence.

His distribution is not great as he always hoofs the ball and he is always being pulled out of position meaning that the centre backs are having to cover for him in the same was Tommy Elphick was having to do last season with Butters.

Crewe was a fine example of how easy it is for a player with a bit of pace to get round the back of him and create chances.

If you're going to talk about passion and commitment then you may as well bring back Kerry Mayo & Gary Hart.

Apart from Forster & Elphick, I can't think of anyone who even comes close to being player of the year.

In fact, the more I think about Mayo & Hart, the more I think they should be bought back into the squad...At least they'll fight tooth & nail to make sure we stay up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports