Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Volcanic Eruption In Iceland, Uk Flights Cancelled, Some Airports Closed

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Can't people just POM-PEII a bit more and fly to another airport?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If you get caught up in all the disruption, it'll be like going to MOUNT ST HELEN back

Gluteus Maximus

Jul 10, 2003
Trumpton
Looks like my MARATHON MAN antics are going up in a plume of ASH. Not confident that Sleazy Jet are going to fly me in tomorrow... after all that bloody pasta I've eaten as well...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In Grimsby the skies are leaden grey and the sun is obscured but dont worry about the clouds of volcanic ash heading southwards because this is normal weather here.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I am stuck in India because of this f***ing thing. From the horrific stench and all the shit in the air, I am guessing it must have drifted all the way down here already.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's a nuclear winter! Run to the supermarkets stock up now, before civilisation brakes down. :eek:
The ex. Mrs Skipper is in the air right now, returning from the land of the brave and the home of the free. Unfortunately Jnr. is with her :mad:
Will they make it back?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bugger, that's my golfing weekend in the Costa Del Sol scuppered, was due to fly 16:55

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
BLAST ! That's my weekend plans UP IN SMOKE. Better get a CRATER lager in so I don't FUME about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here