Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo on BBC South Today

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This needs to stop right now, whilst the players must take some responsibility for Slade going they're certainly not deliberately playing badly, they obviosuly lack confidence and with threads like this you can see why, why not support the boys for a change??

missed 3 games this season so far , i support them on the field of play even when they are playing like a bunch of tosspots, havent ever resorted to booing them, there are certain players in that team that have been strolling around the park like its a sunday morning kick about, its ok saying they are not playing badly deliberately but in particular some of the defending this season is almost downright suspect and sunday league at best,(no disrespect to sunday league players btw. i dont mind paying my £25 to watch a wholehearted 100% effort game of football but if i f***ed up as many times at work as some of our current players i would be out on my ear,make no mistake. All this but we should be up there challenging talk is bollox, we are where we are in the league because we deserve it,whoever becomes the next manager needs to sort this lot out mentaly and physicaly because at the moment not only are they letting the paying public down they are letting themselves down which is inexcuseable.

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
I heard Nobby Horton on the radio the other day saying that Mullery told him he was his manager on the pitch and whatever he decided to say and do on the pitch he would back him 100%. So well done Virgo for backing your manager - absolutely appalling attitude from the team captain. I hope when the new manager is appointed he will select his captain very carefully.

Virgo's attitude stinks. I hope the whole team take a long, hard look at themselves. They have let themselves down, their manager down and us down.

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
well hopefuly the new manager will tell the overpaid virgo what he is doing wrong ie..quit football son and become something else

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here