Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincent Tan

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
If we had an owner like that, I think I would stay away from the club until he was gone. I would join in any protests to get him out, but would not go to games. I have watch us in any division and always been proud to say I am a Brighton fan. I understand we are very very very lucky to have Tony Bloom and what is happening at Cardiff could happen to us, but that would be the end for me. I feel sorry for the Cardiff fans, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place. They needed his money to survive, but they have had to sell their soul to get it.
This

Feb 14, 2010
Owners will, like players come and go. All we can hope for is that when he goes, Cardiff City still exist. That was the problem with Archer, he left us high and dry in Gillingham and really could and should have been the end of the Albion. As long as there is a CCFC then whatever he does can be reversed after he has left.

Jimmy Grimble

I wanted my last ever NSC post to be Thunderbirds related, and here it is!

He would get his HEAD kicked in by The Hood. We all know it. The Hood was Asian though, they just made him less obviously controversial.

And with that, it's good night from me.

Flounce rating 1.2

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Surely all these rich businessmen and billionaires will get bored after a while and it won't be the fashionable thing to do and they will find another hobby

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Is Pat Morita still alive to give a dyed hair other than chopstick fly-catching world's slowest kung fu master performance in the Tan biopic? I imagine he's looking to prove himself after Chan of the Jackie variety gave weight to the Miyagi role Morita only really found in his oap Romeo and Juliet saga in Kid 2.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Vincent Tan 40/1 to become next Cardiff manager.

This could happen.

:lolol:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Tan reminds me of the Japanese general that was in Bridge on the river Kwai

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Tan reminds me of the Japanese general that was in Bridge on the river Kwai

V. Good. Sure he was in tenko as well