took this just now STAND AND AREA SELECTION IMG06813-20130725-2142.jpg

Attachments

• IMG06812-20130725-1504.jpg
    IMG06812-20130725-1504.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 209

Smeagull

Mar 20, 2012
seats.png

Just looking to get some last minute seats. I've selected some in E1G row AA. They're marked as restricted and when you add them to the basket it says they're press seats but does let me get to the stage of putting in my card details. I don't fancy the North stand for this game and like the fact that you can print the tickets at home if you're in the East.
I thought the press seats were on the other side anyway? Also, I'm sure I sat in a similar place for the Arsenal game last year.
Anyway, do you reckon we'd get moved if I did buy them?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Said on SSN earlier that the Australia team will all be there. Sorry if fixtures.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
View attachment 45189

Just looking to get some last minute seats. I've selected some in E1G row AA. They're marked as restricted and when you add them to the basket it says they're press seats but does let me get to the stage of putting in my card details. I don't fancy the North stand for this game and like the fact that you can print the tickets at home if you're in the East.
I thought the press seats were on the other side anyway? Also, I'm sure I sat in a similar place for the Arsenal game last year.
Anyway, do you reckon we'd get moved if I did buy them?

Just take your camera and a notebook, you should be fine :thumbsup:

Boris.zukov

Mar 12, 2013
just been down and got my ticket for tomorrow and I saw 2 of the Aussie camp being shown around !!!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm picking the Viljareal players up in an hour or so from Gatwick :)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm going and will be as vocal as usual.

Amarillo

Feb 6, 2013
Any chance it might be postponed? The weather's supposed to be turning pretty ugly tomorrow.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Any chance it might be postponed? The weather's supposed to be turning pretty ugly tomorrow.

Just seen the weather - severe thunder storms at 8pm tomorrow, think the pitch will take the rain but health and safety ?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Me and my lad plus 2. Going in north west as west upper shut. Looking forward to exercising the ghost, just hope I can get the image of those pikeys celebrating out of my head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here