Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A whole £15 worth of damage. My God!!

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Meanwhile Aberdeen's game was nearly abandoned, because their fans were throwing snowballs at Nikki Maenpaa :lolol:
Reminds me of a game at Elland Road where the Leeds fans started throwing snowballs at us. So snowballs were thrown back, so of course the Yorkshire Police ejected some Albion fans and left the home fans to enjoy their fun

mile oak

May 21, 2023
The French mayve heard about Pal@rce getting into Amex without tickets so I wonder if we'll see any trouble for the final group stage Euro game? Away from immediate residential streets next to a dual carriageway and fenced off School might be easier to contain them.if it kicks off. Sx Police hopefully have learnt from CP games.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
The French mayve heard about Pal@rce getting into Amex without tickets so I wonder if we'll see any trouble for the final group stage Euro game? Away from immediate residential streets next to a dual carriageway and fenced off School might be easier to contain them.if it kicks off. Sx Police hopefully have learnt from CP games.
Police. Learn.

Nah, not convinced tbh

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Uefa sycophants will turn this incident into a tirade against draconian English policing, targeting poor eastern European sports fans just wanting to see the cultural highlights of Birmingham.
What evidence do you have of that ?

UEFA has consistently been handing out punishments to Eastern European sides in recent times. The only punishments here being a behind closed doors game for the UEFA 2020 final which was justified.

UK is the most appointed country for UEFA club finals and will become the first nation to host three full format Euro finals in 2028.

They don't hate us (except in the 1980s- with some justification)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here