Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Villa trouble......

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Mate at villa tonight and it was like a war zone. Police attacked by Legia fans and they were not allowed in stadium whatsoever. Empty away end at start and not sure if they will let any in at all.
Bit late to now - games over!

In all seriousness, sounded crazy. I think they were let in in the end? Not 100% sure though as been watching the Marseille game, but from the footage I've seen the Legia fans looked like absolute nutters. Makes me wonder what kind of scenes we're going to see with the Marseille mentalists in Brighton/at the Amex

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
According to the BBC they weren’t allowed in at all, after turning up to fight the police a few hours before kick off. They’d already had their allocation slashed on police advice, because they did exactly this last time out too.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Animals.

Yet it's the English with the bad reputation.
Is it anymore, though? Surely not. Mainland Europeans have been marauding around foreign cities for decades now; surely everyone recognises that you're far more likely to get serious trouble from a whole host of European nations rather than the English?

Problem I guess is that we still have an issue with our national team and yobbish behaviour, much more so than club football, where as some nations like the Dutch, French and Italians have serious issues in club football but their hoolies don't turn up for national team for whatever reason. Eastern European football fans just all round mental

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it anymore, though? Surely not. Mainland Europeans have been marauding around foreign cities for decades now; surely everyone recognises that you're far more likely to get serious trouble from a whole host of European nations rather than the English?

Problem I guess is that we still have an issue with our national team and yobbish behaviour, much more so than club football, where as some nations like the Dutch, French and Italians have serious issues in club football but their hoolies don't turn up for national team for whatever reason. Eastern European football fans just all round mental
Our reputation . . . .

Based on past events.

So it goes...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Isn't it about time teams like this were banned from European competition? Should be kicked out and banned for next season. If they continue to offend, kick them out for good.
Eurexit?

Some would vote for that.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Isn't it about time teams like this were banned from European competition? Should be kicked out and banned for next season. If they continue to offend, kick them out for good.
The Uefa sycophants will turn this incident into a tirade against draconian English policing, targeting poor eastern European sports fans just wanting to see the cultural highlights of Birmingham.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
At last - West Midlands police finally get their comeuppance. Sounds like they take the sensible approach everytime they feel like it..

I have a very long memory regarding a match outside St. Andrew's.

So.........:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Owners in with the thugs, pathetic:

In a statement, Legia said their official delegation, owner and president refused to enter Villa Park in solidarity with their supporters, while they also complained about the ticketing situation.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
At last - West Midlands police finally get their comeuppance. Sounds like they take the sensible approach everytime they feel like it..

I have a very long memory regarding a match outside St. Andrew's.

So.........:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
Which game was that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here