Villa tickets sold so far!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Out of interest, why do we need to know how many tickets the club have sold?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
IM THE NURSE I WIPE ALL SORTS OF ARSES,I'M NOT ANGRY,I DONT ABUSE PEOPLE ON NORTH STAND CHAT OR USE FOUL LANGUAGE,NOT MY FAULT THAT I CANT COPE WITH CUMPOTORS. SORRY:dunce:

Oh please quit the coyness. You deliberately post in capitals and post tripe just to get a rise out of people. Well done, it worked but ffs presumably you're a grown man so how about acting like it? Your life must be really really dull for this to be a highlight. I may actually use the ignore feature with you as I've just done a quick search of your posts and each and everyone is just drivel.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Christ, aren't you the one who bangs on about modern marketing programmes, and yet come the moment you have to get with it just a little bit, with a credit card (a debit card will do or don't you have one of those ?!) and few days planning, then your knickers are in a twist, and revert to pre-war planning models.

And whie i'm here..

The Rev bloke - You must be over 40, but can't use a keyboard correctly, can't wipe you own arse and are angry about everything..

Whas that all about - get a life and grow up cos you look an absolute knobber.. :rant:

I dont bang on about modern marketing strategies, I bang on about the fundamentals of marketing that have been around since before i was born (and that was a while ago). The Albion ave never had a clue and yp its bloody time that changed and targets set for the clubs marketing department to meet - or ship out.

The first fundamental is to find out from the customer what the customer wants and then deliver it, and not tell the customer what you think they should want. My knickers are not in a twist. Its my choice, just as it is yours, but I dont want a password, or to be a blue, white or any type of member. Its a game of football, that's all. The personal touch of a fella on the turnstile with a flat cap, and the click of the turnstile is a part of the football experience, also seems more efficient given the problems had with the online service. Either way its certainly easier for me. A non league game with the albion on the radio, and with a beer in hand will do for me, it seems much less hassle. However, good luck to you and the thousands of others that will put up with the online system and having to book in advance. One thing tho' dont push it down the rest of our throats, as we simply dont want it, and we dont have to.:thumbsup:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

It's just handy to know tbh, because my plan is to wait for all members to get their tickets, then saunter up Queens Road and pick up a couple. The ongoing info tells me whether this plan is going to work...

I daresay other non-members will be interested as well :thumbsup:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton

i guess so on when wednesday comes white members need to know whether to panic and be on there at 9am or chill out and get them friday/saturday!
as everyone else is il stick my opinion in,i predict by wednesday we would have sold around 3,500 and by the weekend we would have sold out. Its the FA Cup,its a tenner,travel isnt too bad and we took 5,500 to yids and could have sold more last time.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's just handy to know tbh, because my plan is to wait for all members to get their tickets, then saunter up Queens Road and pick up a couple.

Then your plan will fail.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
No one knows how many been sold,put my application in yesterday morning by hand at club shop, and the pile then was pretty big,anyway dont worry,we wont sell 6,000, so we will all get 1 no problems.

I dont bang on about modern marketing strategies, I bang on about the fundamentals of marketing that have been around since before i was born (and that was a while ago). The Albion ave never had a clue and yp its bloody time that changed and targets set for the clubs marketing department to meet - or ship out.

The first fundamental is to find out from the customer what the customer wants and then deliver it, and not tell the customer what you think they should want. My knickers are not in a twist. Its my choice, just as it is yours, but I dont want a password, or to be a blue, white or any type of member. Its a game of football, that's all. The personal touch of a fella on the turnstile with a flat cap, and the click of the turnstile is a part of the football experience, also seems more efficient given the problems had with the online service. Either way its certainly easier for me. A non league game with the albion on the radio, and with a beer in hand will do for me, it seems much less hassle. However, good luck to you and the thousands of others that will put up with the online system and having to book in advance. One thing tho' dont push it down the rest of our throats, as we simply dont want it, and we dont have to.:thumbsup:

No doubt written between renewing his trade union memberships and topping up the distilled water in the battery in his Cortina!

Rather than buying a ticket for the Albion, you might do better buying one to the 21st century!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No one knows how many been sold,put my application in yesterday morning by hand at club shop, and the pile then was pretty big,anyway dont worry,we wont sell 6,000, so we will all get 1 no problems.

They said that for West Ham.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
No doubt written between renewing his trade union memberships and topping up the distilled water in the battery in his Cortina!

Rather than buying a ticket for the Albion, you might do better buying one to the 21st century!

why is responding to customer wants old fashioned ?.. especially given the albions track record.. the idea of delivering what the customer wants and selling to its core market of sussex would be a bang up to date and modern thing to do - as they have never don it before! But mate, you do what you want and let others do what they want

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
In my opinion it would be a disgrace if we did not sell our 6,000 allocation £10 a ticket, £5 for under 16s, £20 coach, and in fairness its not that hard on the train.

It looks as if the tickets will go to general sale, if they do, I think we will get close to selling out.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

You would think that after more than ten years of having to buy your tickets in advance for Albion home games, that our fans would be used to doing so by now?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
You would think that after more than ten years of having to buy your tickets in advance for Albion home games, that our fans would be used to doing so by now?

nope - ive never liked doing so and its upside down thinking. We dont have to get used to it, we are the customers, the club has to fit in with us not the other way around

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
nope - ive never liked doing so and its upside down thinking. We dont have to get used to it, we are the customers, the club has to fit in with us not the other way around

Think you're being deliberately obtuse here. The irony isn't lost that you are using 21st century technology (internet) to complain about wanting to be what is effectively a luddite.

Is it really so hard to open another webpage and book tickets online?

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Think you're being deliberately obtuse here. The irony isn't lost that you are using 21st century technology (internet) to complain about wanting to be what is effectively a luddite.

Is it really so hard to open another webpage and book tickets online?

no im not. Yes I agree with the online option and selling in advance - of course, but dont chuck the baby out with the bath ater. Turnstiles are not lddite technology - they work, people like them, so deliver what the customer wants is my view.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009

turnstile.jpg

A turnstile operator, Yesterday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports