Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa tickets sold so far!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You wont need a ticket there will be a turnstile and pay on the day - as it should be

As Villa are in the Prem , they dont take money at the turnstile , they have 2 ticket kiosks , presumably where you pay for a ticket to get in or for those home fans to pick up tickets that have been booked online less than 48 hours before kick-off.

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
As Villa are in the Prem , they dont take money at the turnstile , they have 2 ticket kiosks , presumably where you pay for a ticket to get in or for those home fans to pick up tickets that have been booked online less than 48 hours before kick-off.

cheers for info. Leeds was pay on the day when they were in the prem. But yep they had that odd kiosk thing going on. I expect most premier league is pay on the day, bolton, wigan, pompey ect. Expect villa will have pay on day for righton in the cup, be weird to have aground holding 43,000 and not to!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We won't sell out. I really can't see us taking 6000.

FA Cup 4th round , £10 a ticket , £20 coach travel for those who cant work out train timetables and routes , gloryhunters and ticket stub collectors. Are you havin a larf ?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
the ground holds about 38/40,000. They wont sell out, so why rush. Expect me and my mates will decide the day before if we fancy going, and then pay on the gate if we do.
i thought that,but you cant,as youhave to register before u can get a ticket up their,with a local address u might be able to

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
i thought that,but you cant,as youhave to register before u can get a ticket up their,with a local address u might be able to

cheers for letting me know. Probably wont bother then as Ive no idea at the moment whether I want to go to a game two weeks in advance. Why clubs make life so difficult for us customers is beyond me and im prepared to engage in it

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i was going to do the same,and i know about 40 lads likewise,we were advised by a villa fan,that we wouldnt be able to get ticket on the day,unless local addy

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
i was going to do the same,and i know about 40 lads likewise,we were advised by a villa fan,that we wouldnt be able to get ticket on the day,unless local addy

their loss, I will never run after a football club, its up to them to make my life esay not difficult. I dont want to decide now if I want to go to football in 2 weeks time. The day before or on the day is when i will decide and then I dont want to have to remember a password and use a credit card. Totally weird that they expect me to do otherwise. Never mind if I fancy a game the local non league side will take my money - and have a bloke with a flat cap sitting on a turnstile

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
their loss, I will never run after a football club, its up to them to make my life esay not difficult. I dont want to decide now if I want to go to football in 2 weeks time. The day before or on the day is when i will decide and then I dont want to have to remember a password and use a credit card. Totally weird that they expect me to do otherwise. Never mind if I fancy a game the local non league side will take my money - and have a bloke with a flat cap sitting on a turnstile

Agree with that but times have changed would love football to go back to the good old days of the seventies and eighties,it is a lot of effort these days and i can see why people get put off.:thumbsup:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

And you can have a pint while leaning against the railings watching the game :thumbsup:

rudolf hucker

Jul 26, 2009
Hove
cant see that many have been sold cos it is driving me mad trying to get them on line and the ticket office has been shut cos of the weather.

why can't football clubs (not just the Albion) organise selling tickets in a easy way for the fans????

Get real.

You dont need to decide 2 weeks in advance. Pretty sure you will still be able to decide towards the end of next week.

Also, try supporting one of the well supporting prem clubs - Arsenal/Manu will need at least 2 months planning for the big games.

cant see that many have been sold cos it is driving me mad trying to get them on line and the ticket office has been shut cos of the weather.

why can't football clubs (not just the Albion) organise selling tickets in a easy way for the fans????

Ticket office being closed due to weather makes no odds - you cant buy then there anyhow.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill

Christ, aren't you the one who bangs on about modern marketing programmes, and yet come the moment you have to get with it just a little bit, with a credit card (a debit card will do or don't you have one of those ?!) and few days planning, then your knickers are in a twist, and revert to pre-war planning models.

And whie i'm here..

The Rev bloke - You must be over 40, but can't use a keyboard correctly, can't wipe you own arse and are angry about everything..

Whas that all about - get a life and grow up cos you look an absolute knobber.. :rant:

Next arse

Christ, aren't you the one who bangs on about modern marketing programmes, and yet come the moment you have to get with it just a little bit, with a credit card (a debit card will do or don't you have one of those ?!) and few days planning, then your knickers are in a twist, and revert to pre-war planning models.

And whie i'm here..

The Rev bloke - You must be over 40, but can't use a keyboard correctly, can't wipe you own arse and are angry about everything..

Whas that all about - get a life and grow up cos you look an absolute knobber.. :rant:

IM THE NURSE I WIPE ALL SORTS OF ARSES,I'M NOT ANGRY,I DONT ABUSE PEOPLE ON NORTH STAND CHAT OR USE FOUL LANGUAGE,NOT MY FAULT THAT I CANT COPE WITH CUMPOTORS. SORRY:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here