Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa the Largest League Away Support at the Amex?

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
So you honestly don't think Man Utd and Liverpool is 'higher quality'?

Why aren't we at the top end of the Premier League then? If our games are 'higher quality'. Those teams have better players, and you should pay more to watch them.

You don't pay more to watch a film made by a bloke with an Iphone 4, as opposed to going to an Imax cinema. You don't pay more to watch Horse's race at Plumpton than you do at Cheltenham on Gold Cup day. I really struggle to see why our prices should be higher than ENGLISH clubs charge for a Champions League match.

Because those clubs get a bucketload of money from the TV deals, and have bigger stadiums to fill. Meaning they can continue to make money even if they offer lower prices. We aren't even breaking even. But if you compare us to teams in the same league, we aren't the most expensive and we aren't the cheapest. But, we do offer high quality football and high quality experience in a high quality stadium!

Jan 30, 2008
so the choice is - getting mugged off - enjoying a day out with mates and beer at a full amex whatching the most exciting albion team in years at the top of the championship

or - being smart - sitting at home in newhaven, on my own, hoping the team that i purport to support loose so that i can spend all my time on my computer enjoying the bedwetting

i think you'll have to leave that one with me :facepalm:
hope you're wearing your incontinence pants :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I guess 10% might be the max amount we would want to give. Newcastle I guess could bring even more if the club let them, hopefully they wouldn't. Villa have a good squad they have to start picking up soon, hopefully not when they play us though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here