View from the PALACE all is not well it seems....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Br1-3hton lol

Oct 29, 2012
Just one of many debts not honoured by the Club - unfortunately you are tainted by association. Did you see fit to pay off the other debts?

Hold tight so what you are saying is that the fans are now responsible for what goes on at boardroom level? Get a grip mate the fans just follow the club, they have no input to,what goes on behind the scenes. Having said that most of you only thought football started in 2011 so they probably haven't grasped that yet!!

Hold tight so what you are saying is that the fans are now responsible for what goes on at boardroom level? Get a grip mate the fans just follow the club, they have no input to,what goes on behind the scenes. Having said that most of you only thought football started in 2011 so they probably haven't grasped that yet!!

So as fans you want bragging rights for what goes on on the pitch but you have no conscience as to how that is achieved?

You may chose to ignore how Palace remained in this division and how they have held onto their better players , but others have higher morals and can see the bigger picture of a corrupt and tainted Club.

Br1-3hton lol

Oct 29, 2012
So as fans you want bragging rights for what goes on on the pitch but you have no conscience as to how that is achieved?

You may chose to ignore how Palace remained in this division and how they have held onto their better players , but others have higher morals and can see the bigger picture of a corrupt and tainted Club.

So when Archer and Bellotti sold your ground and you were forced to play at Gillingham etc that was partly YOUR fault was it? Well it partly was due to the apathy shown but that's another story. Get in the real world matey it will make you feel a whole lot better, honest!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just joining is the suspect bit, but I can't remember Seaside being able to string a sentence together, so it's probably not him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bizarrely I got a PM from Br1-3hton lol asking why Palace were so hated. I would think that a Palace fan would know why that is, unless they are trying really hard to hide their identity of course.

Guys like me? It seems to grab your attention quite nicely as well. As you would say POT, KETTLE, BLACK

Absolute gold!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheers nice to be appreciated

Nice whitty reply too - one would be forgiven for thinking you have no come back whatsoever and are stumped... Too easy with you Nigels - we need a harder challange.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
But I will be who you want me to be if that helps!

I would like you to be a Palace fan who posts on Palace boards rather than polluting this board with your delusion and trolling, and outstaying your welcome.

I expect there is no chance that you'll take the hint.

Br1-3hton lol

Oct 29, 2012
I would like you to be a Palace fan who posts on Palace boards rather than polluting this board with your delusion and trolling, and outstaying your welcome.

I expect there is no chance that you'll take the hint.

Sorry have I said something outrageous then? Your hatred for Palace is so all consuming it is cute (and no not just you sweet cheeks)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports