Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Video] Tomasz Kuszczak's Brilliant Saves for BHA

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
A short video, made especially for NSC forum, containing some of Tomasz Kuszczak's saves
from the first seven games of 2012/2013 Championship season.

:ascarf:
happypolandflag.gif
:ascarf:

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I don't know why a Premiership club didn't pick him up he has been too good for this league so far...

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
I don't know why a Premiership club didn't pick him up he has been too good for this league so far...

Well, a lot of people have said it already - he will probably play in Premiership
next season anyway. There are certainly worse keepers than Tomek there.

D

Deleted member 2719

The man is so focussed and will get us to the premiership and i hope he will stay with us he could be the next goalkeeper cult hero at the Albion.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Yeah, you need to fix it or something lol, obviously done something wrong if it cant be viewed
on an Iphone on Wifi lol "could not load movie"

To be honest I'm not quite sure what should be fixed. It seems to be working fine
on my computer; sorry if you can't play it on your mobile device.

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
Nice vid, can you upload full games on your channel mate? really wanna see Brighton play this season

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Are you Polish or an ex PAT.If yu are polish I guess it is because of Tomasz.
I has a fantastic time at a wedding. Loads and loads of food,drink, dancing til 5 in the morning.

I'm Polish through and through, as Polish as it possibly gets. Imagine a combination
of Lech Wałęsa and John Paul II - that's me (only more anti-communist than the former
and more Catholic than the latter ;)). You're right about Tomek - he's my favourite
goalkeeper and I hope he will finally start playing to his full potential and get promoted
to Premiership with BHA.

Glad to hear you had fun at the wedding. There are so many mixed Polish-English marriages
nowadays. I wonder what will come of it (possibly you will have better goalkeepers in 20
years time, and we will have better defenders, midfielders and forwards).

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm Polish through and through, as Polish as it possibly gets. Imagine a combination
of Lech Wałęsa and John Paul II - that's me (only more anti-communist than the former
and more Catholic than the latter ;)). You're right about Tomek - he's my favourite
goalkeeper and I hope he will finally start playing to his full potential and get promoted
to Premiership with BHA.

Glad to hear you had fun at the wedding. There are so many mixed Polish-English marriages
nowadays. I wonder what will come of it (possibly you will have better goalkeepers in 20
years time, and we will have better defenders, midfielders and forwards).

Polish Women flocking to the UK since 2004. One of the great things about open EU borders imo.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Good vid, great keeper, and that plays fine on my smartphone (tuff if iphones ain't smart).

It somehow begs the question; why is he working so hard, do we have a mid-table team if not for a mercurial keeper?

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
Polish Women flocking to the UK since 2004. One of the great things about open EU borders imo.

I really think we should have this matrilineal rule as the Jews have: if a mother is Polish then
her child is automatically Polish as well. This way we could claim all those new Linekers, Beckhams
and Gerrards for Poland. The way it is now you will simply end up with lots of Kuszczaks, Borucs
and Tomaszewskis in 20 years time, and we get nothing... that's just unfair :annoyed:

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I still have to pinch myself everytime I see this guy walk out in a Brighton shirt.

:bowdown:

Great Video my friend

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here