Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Victory for the anti-fascists

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I missed that. But poor old Rees Mogg, obviously not a fascist but you know when you accidentally accept an invite. Bother...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ng-on-doreen-lawrence-to-go-home-8752995.html

Or retweet their posts ? Damn and blast.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ght-twitter-brexit-alice-weidel-a8848826.html

:lolol:

Moggy is extraordinarily careless for a politician. Positively Corbynesque in his unwitting ability to give succour to extremists. But it is his willingness to be erudite about it later that marks him out as the bigger shit of the two. Also, any politician capable of being erudite about folly is a dangerous politician indeed. Here Moggy wins this particular head to head. However, being careless and erudite are only two of the three necessary traits of the successful politician. Not coming across like a total nob is the third. Here, Moggy misses out again. Moggy, even worse than Corbyn? ??? Who knew? :shrug::lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
a quick throw-away line without any real evidence. How on earth can you possibly be in a position to make such an allegation?

Having watched the Albion at away matches in London for 45 years it’s an allegation that is borne by experience.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Moggy is extraordinarily careless for a politician. Positively Corbynesque in his unwitting ability to give succour to extremists. But it is his willingness to be erudite about it later that marks him out as the bigger shit of the two. Also, any politician capable of being erudite about folly is a dangerous politician indeed. Here Moggy wins this particular head to head. However, being careless and erudite are only two of the three necessary traits of the successful politician. Not coming across like a total nob is the third. Here, Moggy misses out again. Moggy, even worse than Corbyn? ??? Who knew? :shrug::lolol:

He is admittedly not that clever and most probably educated beyond his intelligence.

Unfortunately most of us (unless you had work experience at a Garden Centre) didn't have the opportunity to learn Latin at school. Fortunately for him (as Johnson's knowledge of the Classics) many fall for it as a mark of intelligence.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He is admittedly not that clever and most probably educated beyond his intelligence.

Unfortunately most of us (unless you had work experience at a Garden Centre) didn't have the opportunity to learn Latin at school. Fortunately for him (as Johnson's knowledge of the Classics) many fall for it as a mark of intelligence.

I take it you weren't at HGSB like me, then ? ??? Nisi Spiritu Dei Nihil. Not intelligence, merely membership of a certain club (of which my school propelled me to the ******** end of the alimentary tract, with Moggy and the Etonians closer to the tongue tip) :lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
a quick throw-away line without any real evidence. How on earth can you possibly be in a position to make such an allegation?

Well I know someone very well who got a right old beating at an away game in London by our finest for doing nothing. Sussex police were appalled by it. If you require the finer details PM me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here