Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Victor Osimhen

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Absolutely disgraceful Tik Tok of this black player - by his own club. Incredible.

Might be available cut price in Jan? Out of our league I’d have thought but clearly needs to go somewhere a little less racist….

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I mean its Italy so I don't know why people are surprised. See also; Spain.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Digging into Romano’s timeline it’s unclear if there were possibly two, both deleted, or if the main one actually involved a penalty miss (which was just as mocking). Either way, Fab claims the player’s agent has said he might sue Napoli.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
The one which has blown up is this one - not apparently racist like the other one, but just plain stupid from the club's media team.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Totally unacceptable in this day and age, never mind the past, however I am not surprised some of the most fervent right wing idiots I have met are Italian or Spanish for some reason, which considering their probable background made no sense to me, and helped me build my own conclusions about the right and it's hypocrisy.

If I were him, I would want my contract ripped up and leave, how can you play for a team after that, when it legitimises racism from the top, no wonder the clubs have issues on the terraces.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
This is incredible really. Beyond the racist undertones picking on your most high profile player, your biggest asset, and the player who scored 26 goals in your first league winning season for 30 years is beyond insane.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Are either of those tweets actually real and from the club ? Just seems a little unreal that an employer would even consider making them let alone posting them.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Are either of those tweets actually real and from the club ? Just seems a little unreal that an employer would even consider making them let alone posting them.
The official response is going to have to be 'account hacked' or similar. It's nuts.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Digging into Romano’s timeline it’s unclear if there were possibly two, both deleted, or if the main one actually involved a penalty miss (which was just as mocking). Either way, Fab claims the player’s agent has said he might sue Napoli.
From all the news reports available, the player and agent are reserving the right to legal action in response to the penalty taking mocking video. I can't see any news regarding the coconut video.

I wonder what's meant by the coconut one. I know what certain black people here mean by the term coconut. I'm not sure if that is what's implied in this video.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
The penalty one is for sure. Not so sure about the coconut one now, some sources on Twitter say it is, others don’t mention it. Might be a spoof or deepfake or something they did that was only on tik tok for minutes. But absolutely loads of credible sources reporting wrt the penalty vid.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Is being called a coconut some sort of racist term in Italy?
Excuse my ignorance but I've never heard of that before if it is.
Bizarre video regardless, especially if it has genuinely come from the club.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Is being called a coconut some sort of racist term in Italy?
Excuse my ignorance but I've never heard of that before if it is.
Bizarre video regardless, especially if it has genuinely come from the club.
It is used around the world, especially in America, I think even Lennox Lewis called Bruno one once in a press conference, but I could be wrong.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It is used around the world, especially in America, I think even Lennox Lewis called Bruno one once in a press conference, but I could be wrong.
Never knew that, thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here