Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente's post match interview

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
Why would he bother now? Come May he will be off. As long as he plays like he did yesterday in 30 mins I couldn't give a rats arse either!!!!!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As long as he scores goals and makes runs and passes like yesterday, he can do interviews in Klingon for all I care.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I cringed when the interviewer said "Vincente".
That's as far as I've got with the interview. FFS :facepalm:
People want him to learn English, but the interviewer can't even learn his name.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Why should he learn English, he does all of his speaking when he is on the pitch...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why does he need to speak English when half a dozen of the team squad speak Spanish along with the manager and assistant manager ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why would he bother now? Come May he will be off. As long as he plays like he did yesterday in 30 mins I couldn't give a rats arse either!!!!!

As already mentioned, is almost definitely off at the end of the season so why bother? Half the team speak Spanish anyway!

f*** it must've missed this interview. Pls provide the link..

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why does he need to speak English when half a dozen of the team squad speak Spanish along with the manager and assistant manager ?

He can speak English as he has been having lessons but probably doesn't feel confident enough to conduct an interview. He looked nervous to me.
Sheebo, the interview is on Player.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He can speak English as he has been having lessons but probably doesn't feel confident enough to conduct an interview. He looked nervous to me.
I should hope so too. Moving to another country and making no effort to learn the local lingo is disrespectful, I don't care who it is.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

What's he said exactly? Ta

- - - Updated - - -

And he's said he's gonna leave in the Summer?!

el punal

I should hope so too. Moving to another country and making no effort to learn the local lingo is disrespectful, I don't care who it is.

That's a bit harsh. How do you know that he's not learning English, and regardless, he may feel that he is not competent enough to conduct an interview in English at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here