Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente ?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
All things considered it was a great win with three of our best players missing the game yesterday - Vicente, Bridcutt and Bridge.

certainly was bridcutt and bridge i would say have been 2 out of 3 players i consider our most consistent performers....however i would say bridcutts suspension has been well timed..burnley and huddersfield arent that brill (no disrespect meant)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I hope he's fit to face us, we don't want you not to be at full strength .

Seriously. You really don't..........

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not what I heard.

Could be a crap rumour, but a rumour nonetheless. Toys out of pram on both sides, gone back to Spain. I hope I heard a crap rumour.

Where did you hear that? BBS?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Seriously, I really do !
If you put out your full strength team, there can be no excuses if you lose .
Why do you care if we have excuses? Does it bother you that we didn't have a full team at Selhurst?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Andy Naylor quotes GP in Argus today "Vicente could be fit for Tuesday, no doubt"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I hope he's fit to face us, we don't want you not to be at full strength .

Would be nice to see a fair fight, we had ridiculous injuries in the 0-3, we were playing our SEVENTH choice left back by the end of the game.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
f***ing Vincente. I wish he'd PISS OFF back to Spain. Lazy, no good, useless lump of shit.

No point even bothering to mark him if he plays against Palace. He's so useless I would pay more attention to marking Adam El Abd for most of the game. He's the real creative threat they should be worrying about.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Andy Naylor quotes GP in Argus today "Vicente could be fit for Tuesday, no doubt"

"Could" and "no doubt" are a bit contradictory. Gus has been here a long time but still uses English in unusual ways sometimes.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I would pay more attention to marking Adam El Abd for most of the game. He's the real creative threat they should be worrying about.

His interplay with Orlandi on the edge of the Huddersfield penalty area was delightful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here