Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
"Could" and "no doubt" are a bit contradictory. Gus has been here a long time but still uses English in unusual ways sometimes.

Bothered me too.

According to Gus ''There is no doubt that Vicente COULD play on Tuesday.'' I guess we have to take thus on face value and say he's fit but it's a case of winning his place back?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Not what I heard.

Could be a crap rumour, but a rumour nonetheless. Toys out of pram on both sides, gone back to Spain. I hope I heard a crap rumour.

Yeah I heard that being discussed during HT in the WSU toilets, from the same chap who said confidentally that Ulloa is the worst striker we've signed for years...

It was a fun cubicle to be in!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Bothered me too.

According to Gus ''There is no doubt that Vicente COULD play on Tuesday.'' I guess we have to take thus on face value and say he's fit but it's a case of winning his place back?

Just checked the weather forecast for Tuesday and it is going to be a bit nippy. So ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Complete horseshit. He was in the West Stand after the game, happily signing autographs, with his wife and (screaming) daughter.

Indeed , the players were waving to him after the goals went in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just checked the weather forecast for Tuesday and it is going to be a bit nippy. So ?
3 games ahead before we play THE SCUM , I guess he will be used sparingly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here