Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just to say a HUGE thanks to Vicente for his efforts in the community.
All the players visit schools in and around Brighton which is an amazing thing for a young child - to actually meet and chat to their heroes.
My kids' school has been allocated Calderon and Vicente for this season and Calderon has been absolutely amazing. The kids love him as do all the staff. He comes early, leaves late and has time for everyone, especially all the kids who absolutely love him.
On the other hand we have Vicente who hasn't bothered turning up once for the weekly visits all season. Not once.

Can imagine you are OUTRAGED.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I saw him too. He was chatting to David Beckham who was seen flying into Shoreham airport last week. Just saying.

I was chatting to a guy at a bus stop who's best mate's friend knows a fat guy down the pub who's mum works for British Airways, apparently Vicente was on a plane bound for Manchester with a street map open on his lap with Old Trafford circled, read what you will into it, I'm only saying what I heard :lolol:

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus: In wed Argus Vicente saga creeping to a close, Adam El-Abd on why Forest game is so special. #bhafc

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Despite Naylor clearly making the headline as ambiguous as possible, why would he tweet yesterday about the difference Lua Lua, Dobbie and Vicente could make to our promotion push and then 2 days later tell us that actually he'll never play for us again?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Charlie Oatway said recently that he would be back playing in January, but nothing has been said since.

Charlie Oatway back playing in January ? I'm not sure that's a good move at his age.

Cheggers

Jul 28, 2011
Bang! And the dirt is gone.
I saw the great man shopping with his (rather attractive) missus and children in Churchill Square on Sunday. True story. He seemed happy enough and was a bit bemused by my thanking him for coming to play for us!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I saw the great man shopping with his (rather attractive) missus and children in Churchill Square on Sunday. True story. He seemed happy enough and was a bit bemused by my thanking him for coming to play for us!

Probably because he couldn't understand what you were saying.

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Despite Naylor clearly making the headline as ambiguous as possible, why would he tweet yesterday about the difference Lua Lua, Dobbie and Vicente could make to our promotion push and then 2 days later tell us that actually he'll never play for us again?

Maybe because he will play again? Just a thought. Everyone is so doom and gloom.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Feels like an Eastenders cliffhanger.......tune in tomorrow folks, and all will be revealed.

Dun, dun, daaaaaaaaaaa

Dun, dun, dun, dundun, dundundundun, shirley?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

If you spoke in English that wasn't a bemused look for you thanking him, that was him not having the first clue in what you were saying.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It says he will be back in the New Year - same old story.

I know as Argus has arrived and I am doing Minis paper round this morning so frozen nuts all round !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here