Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Some children are on half term holidays this week.

True. Was told this a week and a half ago though, and not sure half term lasts that long.

Too be honest I feel sorry for Vicente, his family don't wanna be here and we extended the contract by force. Poor guy between rock and a hard place it seems.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
its probably all been said before, but what really was the point in signing Vicente for another season ? either a) hes genuinely sick and got constantly injury worries and takes ages to get match fit so is only good for 6 games a season, OR b) is a combination of a, plus the fact hes a expensive prima donna who doesnt like the colder british climate and thinks he has got a right to choose when plays. Personally i dont know how much he is on a week, 5k, 7k, 10k, who knows, but i think its time to rip up his contract and spend the wages elsewhere

Ha ha! Take your highest figure, double it, and add a bit more, that's nearer what he's sucking out of the club every week. Who can blame him? We forced him to come back and he's milking it

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
True. Was told this a week and a half ago though, and not sure half term lasts that long.

Too be honest I feel sorry for Vicente, his family don't wanna be here and we extended the contract by force. Poor guy between rock and a hard place it seems.

He must be back as he was in Sainsburys yesterday talking to one of our fans who works there. Maybe it was just his wife who went back for a while.

Edit It was the international break so he would have gone to Spain with his family as players had the weekend free.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Ha ha! Take your highest figure, double it, and add a bit more, that's nearer what he's sucking out of the club every week. Who can blame him? We forced him to come back and he's milking it

You haven't got a clue what money he's on or even if he has a pay as you play contract. None of us have

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells

I feel sorry for him too, poor soul. He must have it so hard, poor little soldier and all that money as well. I wouldn't want to swap places with him. f*** that for a game of soldiers.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
I feel sorry for him too, poor soul. He must have it so hard, poor little soldier and all that money as well. I wouldn't want to swap places with him. f*** that for a game of soldiers.

With the money he has earnt through his career do you honestly believe his contract with us is that lucrative and important he would value it above his family. If so your understanding of Spanish family ties is non existent and you are as ignorant as your posts generally suggest.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
The word on the turf is Vicente is not, shall we say the toughest character mentally. I think if a butterfly landed on his knee, we would need a week alone to recover. His head says he's injured, not his body.

On another note, I believe the top earners at the club are on around 12k a week. Who earns that would be vulgar to discuss.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
If your figure you have is 27k or 29k, its not true mate.

Fur Cough

Like I would name someone, however I do know a couple of people who work within the club

Bullshit, pure utter bullshit.

No you don't, if you did for one you STILL wouldn't have a f***ing clue what he's on, people don't just go around telling any f***ing tom dick or harry what a contract negotiated by a players agent, with the clubs legal advisors is worth, this sort of stuff is known by about 4 people max within a club.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Not that high, but at least 2 players are on over 20k a week

???
Brighton-v-Liverpool-Ashley-Barnes-celeb_2655751.jpg
???

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Bullshit, pure utter bullshit.

No you don't, if you did for one you STILL wouldn't have a f***ing clue what he's on, people don't just go around telling any f***ing tom dick or harry what a contract negotiated by a players agent, with the clubs legal advisors is worth, this sort of stuff is known by about 4 people max within a club.

Calm down dear! Players talk to each other. I don't know exactly, but many within a club have a fair idea what others earn

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Calm down dear! Players talk to each other. I don't know exactly, but many within a club have a fair idea what others earn

You do realise that besides their monthly wage, there are appearance clauses, goal bonuses and all sorts of extras tagged on and yet your source knows all this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here