Vicente , The 4th best player in the world

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Some people on this thread are a proper mess. You should take a good look at yourselves. (for the absence of doubt, I'm looking at you phatsam99, bhamex1901, working class pride)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Whatever !

Wherever Vicente is currently in any pecking order, let's just rejoice in the fact that he plays for the Albion and is almost certainly the most talented footballer ever to have represented BHA.

If ever you had doubts on this, V Blackburn was evidence. How any player did what he did in that game and what he has done for us and, as he has done many times before, no-one should now be surprised !

He is a true 'Legend'

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You missed the irony. Current form/Vicente/injured. :ffsparr:

He did 90 mins last night,so if i am missing something,i could have been dreaming

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
There are no other players even in the premiership that glide past players as gracefully as Vicente does I compare his performance on Tuesday on a par with Rudolf Nureyev in his prime performing swan lake at the royal opera house in Covent Garden

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
There are no other players even in the premiership that glide past players as gracefully as Vicente does I compare his performance on Tuesday on a par with Rudolf Nureyev in his prime performing swan lake at the royal opera house in Covent Garden

You sure you've not maybe had a headache,taken some asprins on an empty stomach or something,maybe the missus is polishing her nails even,it's the fumes i tells ya!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
f*** me, if Palarse ever had a player that Real bid €35mil for, they could sell him and open a Laimsburys on every corner of Smellhurst & stock it full of Shergar burgers :)

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

You sure you've not maybe had a headache,taken some asprins on an empty stomach or something,maybe the missus is polishing her nails even,it's the fumes i tells ya!

I looked like old Rudolph last night when I was wearing my thermals, the orchestra halls were on show for all to see! Must remember my jeans next time, few funny looks :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm just always high on life and watching Vicente makes me even higher :)

Nice,well the clocks go forward soon,lighter bright evenings and all,we know this as the "spring chicken" Viscount Dagger Vicente has started playing again..

Ps that is such a good place to be,stay there.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
My boy has got a FOUR FOUR TWO magazine from 2007/8 and he was ranked 70th then, obviously this is after he was at his best, just saying like.

What would they know,playing that formation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports