T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Vicente IMO is the 4th best player in the world behind
1 messi
2 Ronaldo
3 Bale
4 Vicente

This no joke thread and I've not been drinking its my opinion so I don't expect everyone to agree :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Sniffing Glue?

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
He hasn't even been consistent within the games. He produces more than the odd moment of brilliance but in the last two games he has also given it away a far bit too. When fully fit he is an excellent player - easily the best in the Championship - however personally I think he would sit on the bench for United, Chelsea, Arsenal and City. Therefore I think you are just slightly deluded!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Feb 14, 2010
Really? Well automatic promotion is a certainty then and drawing 1-1 against Blackburn must have been a one off because he will surely score goals for fun for the rest of the season.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
No. This man is the 4th best player in the world

Rory+Delap+Agustin+Battipiedi+Stoke+City+v+k2lndfHl3OBl.jpg

Agustin Battipiedi.

phatsam99

Jul 6, 2011
Can you leave battypeodo alone, this mate Chris hoyld (or however you spell it) was the best player ever to put on a Albion shirt

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Probably the best 8 years ago or whenever, when Real bid €35mil for him. On last nights performance, if Rhodes was worth £8mil then Spanish Vince was worth £15. f*** worth, lets just enjoy watching The Dagger wear the stripes and f***ing loving the adulation he's getting from us lot :)

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Completely agree (And I have been drinking)

1 Murray
2 Zaha
3 Parr
4 Vicente

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here