Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
hmm.gif
So someone who takes a risk at losing there job by giving us some information updates get abuse by some fans,class.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I guess he means me. No idea what he's upset about.

Or who he is for that matter, hiding as he is behind a new user-name.
Sitch is using a different name to prevent himself from getting into trouble. I believe he comes on here with honest information but the club (not fan club :lol:) are aware of his regular forum name !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sitch is using a different name to prevent himself from getting into trouble. I believe he comes on here with honest information but the club (not fan club :lol:) are aware of his regular forum name !

No - not Sitch - I mean 'Parson Henry' - a new username with 10,000 posts.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I will mate, trouble is they are getting harder and harder to get! If he doesn't sign can we pretend I was correct all along...just for shits and giggles! Oh and yes, I am as mad as a box of frogs.

He'll sign .. Gus wouldn't come out and say that if he wasn't 100% I reckon, doesn't want to look like this does he?

egg-on-face.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
hmm.gif
So someone who takes a risk at losing there job by giving us some information updates get abuse by some fans,class.

Does he work for the club then? How do we know this?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No - not Sitch - I mean 'Parson Henry' - a new username with 10,000 posts.
It is none other than tedius perma-bore, the artist formerly known as Tribune Massala or Car Wash. Or Car Crash, to those of us who are familiar with his uncanny ability to kill an interesting thread.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
He'll sign .. Gus wouldn't come out and say that if he wasn't 100% I reckon, doesn't want to look like this does he?

egg-on-face.jpg

He would because he said he was 95% sure he would sign.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is none other than tedius perma-bore, the artist formerly known as Tribune Massala or Car Wash. Or Car Crash, to those of us who are familiar with his uncanny ability to kill an interesting thread.

Oh.

I never understand why people change usernames.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
God, I do hope you're right, Sitch.

You went so far down in my estimation after the Trotter/Mattock shambles that I ripped the life size poster of you off my wall and fed it to the dog.
Let's hope I can find another poster to replace it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not quite accurate. He never said Mattock nor Trotter had signed. He said that Mattock was in talks, and nearly a done deal. I think that's most likely to be correct. Trotter, again, was talks. That's completely possible.

To be accurate, he said "Mattock to sign"

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
He would because he said he was 95% sure he would sign.

It would be dumb for him to make such a strong claim if it weren't going to happen. Can't imagine Vicente himself would be too enamoured by seeing the 95% plastered across the press if it weren't his view too. To be 95% you gotta believe it's all sorted bar a few loose ends, none of which will be show stoppers. That's how I'd read "95%" in any sort of contract negotiations in business

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here