Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente has [not] signed [yet]

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Did you not stop to think that as he was 'under attack' he really did not need you to steam in? No? Perhaps not. Oh and please do not trot out the 'this is an interenet message board...' Some posters try to be civil and really do not need the aggression. If Sitch did not articulate himself in the way you woud have then so be it.

I have made my point I will leave it at that.
Oh well done you!

As it happens, I hadn't read the "attack" as you put it, because I had quoted then gone off to make a cup of tea. But in any case, you could have said that about anyone. Why pick on me or "fan club" who hasn't even appeared on here? Obviously some other agenda is my conclusion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I guess he was no more wrong than I was with Drogba and Seedorf.

Not quite accurate. He never said Mattock nor Trotter had signed. He said that Mattock was in talks, and nearly a done deal. I think that's most likely to be correct. Trotter, again, was talks. That's completely possible.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I’m probably going to get flamed for this especially from our inside man Stitch but I’m not convinced Vincente is anywhere near signing. I think Gus is simply using this so called imminent signing to encourage a better quality of player to sign and to encourage Bloom to back him to go get him….like to be proved wrong though.

And you have completely plucked that out of the air, yes?

Do you not think Bloom might be involved in these negotations?

One of the worst posts of the day. Well done.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
I’m probably going to get flamed for this especially from our inside man Stitch but I’m not convinced Vincente is anywhere near signing. I think Gus is simply using this so called imminent signing to encourage a better quality of player to sign and to encourage Bloom to back him to go get him….like to be proved wrong though.

I disagree, I really don't think Gus would want to publicly say that he was 95% sure he was coming, only for it to be a bluff. Also, Vicente is such a massive deal for us, however we have so much more 'pulling power' to attract players......after all, we managed to attract Vicente in the first place!!!!

Just my opinion!

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I guess he was no more wrong than I was with Drogba and Seedorf.

WHAT? They're not signing? FFS?

We're DOOOOOOOOOMED, sack the board, Poyet's mental, the groundsmans a transvestite.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Sitch can tell us who the two additional signings are to persuade Vicente and the coach whose going to be announced at 5PM.....

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
And you have completely plucked that out of the air, yes?

Do you not think Bloom might be involved in these negotations?

One of the worst posts of the day. Well done.

Of course i've plucked it out the air well my head anyway, it's just an opinion.

As for the one of the worst posts of the day? I'm not convinced, have you read some of the shit that gets posted on here?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
If you were told 'the deal is done' why didn't that become the headline, 'signing' is different & a lie/exaggeration just from yourself

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Vicente has said he will join a few weeks ago. I think its just crunch time that he will be true to his word .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

As conspiracy theories go that's right up there! Keep taking the pills :lolol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Other than the times he's very wrong.

We all know transfers can change last min. Nathen Tyson had all but signed then pullled out.

Those that changed he never said they HAVE signed. He has said this on this occasion.

We will see.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's easy to speculate on names we all know about because it's been in the press. If someone comes on here with the names of the player's we're close to signing that no one else knows about - and then we sign them - that's when you can claim to be in the know.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Keep taking the pills :lolol:

I will mate, trouble is they are getting harder and harder to get! If he doesn't sign can we pretend I was correct all along...just for shits and giggles! Oh and yes, I am as mad as a box of frogs.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
As for the one of the worst posts of the day? I'm not convinced, have you read some of the shit that gets posted on here?

Yes, I post half of it myself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here